sherapop's avatar

Roseberry by Les Parfums de Rosine

The aesthetic of Les Parfums de Rosine is beginning to take shape before my eyes as today I have donned ROSEBERRY. Another very fine rose composition this is indeed! I was expecting ROSEBERRY to be a fruity-floral but find instead that it has an ever-so-slightly soapy side, along with some of the same powdery quality that I found in ROSE D'ETE. Which do I like better of the two offerings from this house that I've now tried? Hard to say: they're both quite nice rose creations. So far I'm likin' what I'm sniffin' chez Rosine!

I should observe here that, based on the wide disparities in reviewers' reactions to the perfumes of this house, I am beginning to suspect that they may have batch issues... Or perhaps there are quality-control issues with the sample vials?

30th July, 2011