apayne182's avatar

The One for Men by Dolce & Gabbana

For the smell, It keeps from being a thumbs down, but i was not that impressed by the smell as some others wer. It is a rather musky fragrance, and i can see what people mean by tropical vibe but it's not really tropical. I get a little grapefruit up top along with that 'tropical vibe' and stays relatively linear on my skin. the longevity and projection are poor, so i spray on my shirt (as i do with all fragrances with poor longevity and projection). I do not reach for this often as i only find it good for going out and sometimes it can be worn at school in the fall. I do not think this is that good for the summer because i feel the smell is a little heavy even though it does not project, the smell is just kinda heavy. I will finish my 50 ml and probably not buy another bottle because i have other fragrances for this kind of use that i enjoy more.

26th May, 2011 (Last Edited: 30th July, 2011)