George B.'s avatar

Latitude Longitude by Nautica

I know that this scent is a “Love or Hate” cologne, and truth be told, I didn’t like this one at first. It was not like any of the other Nauticas on the market. BUT, now that I am a little older, I’m sorry that I cannot find it anymore! It reminds me of something that is trying to be sophisticated, but not too refined. Cool and classy, but not elite. The drydown is a nice mix of woods and spice…it really reminds me of a crisp Autumn day. Although this isn’t that clean, fresh “beachy” smell that Nautica is known for, this gets a 5 Star rating from me. Longevity is excellent. I just wished that they still made this one! If you ever find it at a reasonable price, pick it up...you won't be disappointed. If you don’t like it, sell it to me!

“It’s not the years in a life, it’s the life in the years!”

31st July, 2011