cosmopolit's avatar
    cosmopolit
    Sweden Sweden

Tobacco & Tulle by Soivohle (Liz Zorn)

I came across T&T while searching tobacco fragrances (though I am not sure why). My search let me to the artisanal fragrance houses of AbdesSalaam Attar Profumo and Liz Zorn, both of whom seem to deal especially well with tobacco absolute.

That said, I would not consider T&T to be a tobacco fragrance per se (if that is what you are looking for, check out Tabac or Chilum from AbdesSalaam Attar Profumo or Meerschaum from Liz Zorn).

T&T is an animalic fragrance, heavy on cumin (and hyrax urine tincture) that also integrates tobacco and tuberose in a wonderful manner. It is like the sweat of the gods.

I should also say that I have found my Liz Zorn samples to be a mixed bag, some (Vanillaville, Oud Lacquer) quite medicinal and not interesting. But T&T is inspired.

07 July, 2011 (Last Edited: 07 August, 2011)