smokecat20's avatar

Fahrenheit by Christian Dior

First of all disregard anyone who says it smells like gasoline, petroleum, angry(!?) or other nonsense. This is a clean, warm, masculine scent. It's horrible to smell in the first 20-30 minutes. This scent is ALL about the drydown. Do not spray this if you're going to a meeting right away or first date, let it sit at least an hour to an hour and a half.

People who thinks it smells bad, or are getting weird reactions by people (i.e I can spray you across the street, etc) are most likely spraying this like a beast. For me I know this is a very strong powerhouse scent, so I spray less, and places that are not my pulse point—making it more of a subtle scent. That's the key to putting this cologne.

This is like the spiderman quote "with more power comes more responsibility". In this case the responsibility to spray LESS.

10th August, 2011