Lovescully's avatar

Nicole Miller for Men by Nicole Miller

I don't quite know what to say about this fragrance. It has a very strong smell of apples and alcohol, with a bit of honey. Not an alcohol smell in an astringent way; more like apple schnapps (very sweet) or maybe an apple martini. To me the initial smell of apples & grog never really goes away and I don't seem to get any of the drydown smells mentioned by others here.

The problem I have with it is I'm not sure when I would want to smell like apples and alcohol! Certainly not in the office, or even at a function. Maybe at a casual party for novelty value?

On a positive note, this (reformulation) can be found VERY cheap. I picked up mine (blind) for about $8.00! I certainly don't hate Nicole Miller for Men, but I just don't see myself wearing this one very often.

16th August, 2011