Sunsetspawn's avatar

Private Collection - Un Crime Exotique by Parfumerie Generale

This really is a gourmand work of art. It's overly sweet, but not cloying. Also, there is no dark, chocolaty, coffeesque, caramel notes that I usually expect when I hear the word, "gourmand." The pineapple and rum sort of stick out as well, keeping this fragrance very unique without sacrificing yummy pleasantness.

The overall impression is a dessert table with pastries. There's also fruit for those that don't want a quintuple bypass. There's no coffee, which I would be looking for at any dessert table, but there is tea, which, I suppose, will do.

The "lighter" nature of this gourmand makes me think that it would be better suited on a woman. Although I see absolutely nothing wrong with a man wearing it. In fact, the deliciousness of it was quite confidence-inspiring while I wore it.
    Still though, as great as it is, I prefer my gourmands dark and rich, like Oprah.

21st August, 2011