Zgb's avatar

Croatia Croatia

Boss Soul by Hugo Boss

Rating thumb up: This scent really has some character. Dark, woody with a vibe of cherry liquorice. In notes and in group it is not a woody scent but it sure gives me a woodsy impression. There is this appealing dry sweetness that can't be ignored. This is not casual, not for the office, it is not sporty. This is for romantic occasion, it is masculine, serious, dark, deep, mystical and distinctive, somehow roughly gentle, subtle but strong, non provocative yet so noticable, somewhat brash but also elegant. Projection great for a while, longevity not as nearly good for this type of fragrance. A very good fragrance, well composed.

Edit: after few wears I came to realise how much I didn't need this in my collection, how there are much much better fragrances taht I already own, am yet to own and am yet to discover. Now I'm rating this to neutral, in year or two I just might rate it to thumb down if I'll even bother to do it as now I see this is not even worthy enough to be bashed, but simply ignored.

23 March, 2011 (Last Edited: 07 September, 2011)