iMaverick's avatar

Fendi Uomo by Fendi

A REAL bad-boy leather! Opens with fresh powdery leather qualities, then becomes a sweaty leather of the nomadic and adventurous (yes, cumin in the house), and finally dries down with a clean vetiver hidden beneath all these layers of sinfulness. Sharp and powerful, it exemplifies the house that it truly is.

I loved this fragrance when it first came out, as a matter of fact, I believe that it was a lot richer and more refined with its original composition. I found a 100 ml at a giveaway price and tried it again after 17 years...similar, but not what I remembered. Tried it again today, and yes! a punch in the face, smouldering with intense masculine bravado and refinement. So masculine, I could chew on wood with this, no mockery, just definite understanding that this is a MAN's fragrance!!!

26 December, 2005