MissLucy's avatar
    MissLucy

Jovan Musk by Jovan

My mother wore this perfume in the 1970s, and continues to wear it today. I have only worn it a handful of times so far but it has left quite an impression on me.

It is subtle, without going unnoticed. My favorite aspect of this perfume is that if I accidentally apply too much it is not overwhelming. Where other perfumes have failed me in the heat of the summer this perfume has stayed with me without changing its smell. After a long day at work, that is certainly impressive. I love that the smell does not fade throughout the day.

This perfume is quite simple and delicate. I have never had an allergy attack while wearing it. For those who are a bit sensitive to certain perfumes this may be the solution you have been looking for.

13 September, 2011