Sunsetspawn's avatar

Cuoio by Odori

Despite my allergy to birch tar (which didn't act up too much with this), I still have to give a positive review. Cuoio isn't terribly "leathery," but it is a fine fragrance. It's sort of a leathery, soapy, fruity, smooth, fresh fragrance. The vetiver and patchouli stand their ground, so it never smells like x (I typically make mental comparisons to something when a fragrance has too much of either). It's very wearable, modern, and unisex, but it's never a "me too." Sometimes it resembles one of those fruit filled breakfast bars, and it occasionally bears a slight resemblance to that Angel Men Summer Sunessence (or whatever it's called)

Unfortunately, due to my allergy to birch tar I won't be able to get this, but I will absolutely be trying Odori's other offerings.

And another thing, this could make a good substitution for Helmut Lang's masterpiece.

17 September, 2011