blood-orange's avatar

Chloé Eau de Parfum Intense by Chloé

Chloe Intense, is a stronger yet not so different version of the original Chloe.

If I had to describe the scent, Chloe Intense is an old-fashioned bar of rose scented soap or that refreshing and homely smell of freshly washed linen.

This is a rose scent that has been emulated and ultimately popular for many years. Despite its very feminine and somewhat classic appeal, Chloe Intense cannot seem to capture me or make me fall in love with it.

It has a strange fizzy quality in the opening that actually makes me sneeze. After that momentary allergy, I become almost anosmic to the fragrance. An hour later, once settled, I can smell the prominent soapy rose which doesn't develop much further from this.

Chloe Intense is a pretty, one-sided fragrance, that appears to be too conservative and too lady-like for my personal tastes. I did, however enjoy wearing this fragrance for the duration that it lasted, which was well over six hours. I don't think I'll be re-visiting this one again though.

24 September, 2011