gabyvinki's avatar

Baghari by Robert Piguet

Ubelievably beautiful! My new oriental princess of a fragrance...!! Wow, I have something nowadays with Robert Piguet..I like Calypso, Futur and Bandit and I LOVE Fracas but this one I ADORE ! For met the best of all recently reformulated Piguet remakes.. so flowery, powdery and deep longlasting. It also changes a lot, the opening note could be a little heavy on the aldehydes (for people who don t like this ..wait a few minutes::) THEN the middle notes slowly take over and what a charming combination of ambery iris! I didn t think these two notes would mingle so well, but girl, they did! The powdery violet even depens the amber and is a very flirtatous as ever with the iris. It s a dark,creamy slightly sweet oriental and please, give it a 2nd chance, as I did! No blind buys , go for a sample first:)

11th October, 2011