eRL00p's avatar

Blu Mediterraneo Sicilian Almond / Mandorlo di Sicilia by Acqua di Parma

I went to get a refill bottle of Arancia Di Capri but the store was completely out! I tested the other Blu Mediterraneo fragrances and this one really amazed me. It initially smells like almonds and rootbeer. its sweet, but not candied sweet and its not quite a gourmand either. The longevity on this one is amazing! I will still smell it the next day after I wake up.

Many people have said that I "smell like I've been tanning," and i think its the vanilla/almond aspect to it. Either way, I have received tons of comments and really love wearing it. I have worn it just about every day since I bought it about a month ago-- that is very unusual for me.

I expect it to still be wearable in winter since it is a warmer thicker scent, and would hopefully do great in the cold dry winter air. I imagine it being extremely potent in the summer months, but I have Arancia Di Capri for that time of year.

13th October, 2011