locogirlp's avatar

Eau Parfumée au Thé Rouge by Bulgari

This is one memorable fragrance. I've honestly never smelled anything like it. Bursting out of the gate it is a blast of shrill, peppery bergamot -- but give it the benefit of the doubt! It quickly rounds down to (in my nose) a soft orange figgy lusciousness. A few minutes more and you'll find yourself standing over a steaming cup of freshly brewed nutty roiboos, its aroma wafting up and enveloping you in a warm coccoon. On drydown it wanders back into a creamy blend of peppery musk. It's stunning.

The only issue I have with it is, sadly, it has no staying power. The sillage when it's on is great but within 2-4 hours I'm reapplying. Oh, what I'd give for an EDP!

I've received compliments for fragrances before in my life but none compare to the ones I've received wearing this. I've had men turn in their tracks to ask me what I'm wearing and follow me around raving about how great I smell.

This (and Shalimar) are my two HG fragrances.

Try it!

12th October, 2011 (Last Edited: 21st October, 2011)