Favorite Autumn fragrance

    Favorite Autumn fragrance

    post #1 of 10
    Thread Starter 
    I pulled out my Quadrille, L' Heure Bleue, Nuit de Noel, My Sin and Bal a Versailles today because we have a north wind in the air and a bit of rain.
    post #2 of 10
    L'Heure here, too. It's definitely autumn now.
    I pulled out Coco, Shalimar and Ambre Sultan. And a few others as well.
    post #3 of 10
    My Sin , Une Rose , Dia, Gold , Jubilation and Lyric , Joy, 1000 ,Nohiba ( coudray) ,Lysval .
    post #4 of 10
    Aromatics Elixir, Youth Dew and Parfum Sacré. Feminité du Bois is always in rotation but will probably get worn a lot more in the fall.
    post #5 of 10
    Aromatics elixir, ambre extreme (l'artisan), timbuktu (l'artisan). But other autumn classics are amuage gold and l'heure bleu. Today it's raining in milan, the first rainy day after a sunny month. Autumn is coming ideed!
    post #6 of 10
    Its spring here in the southern hemisphere so out come my lighter fragrances. Eau Dynamisante, Jo Malone Lime Basil etc, even my Gap The Artist is a welcome favourite. For night time Cabotine.
    post #7 of 10
    Such great taste, everyone!
    I have on my Lolita Lempicka today...its cool enough to wear it, finally! Not vintage I know...but lovely nonetheless.
    In a more vintage-y vein, I plan to use Youth Dew, Shalimar, Azuree, L'Heure Bleue, Mitsouko, Arpege, Bal a Versailles and Madame Rochas and Rochas Femme until the springtime comes...hopefully a long time from now!!!!
    post #8 of 10
    Thread Starter 
    Have added to my Autumn selection Gucci No 3 and Cartier's So Pretty. The Gucci has such a blast of oakmoss and So Pretty smells of a dry amberish rose. Both warm me with this colder weather.
    post #9 of 10
    L'Heure Bleue, Youth Dew, Krizia Krazy, Bazar, Mystere......

    reine
    post #10 of 10
    I'm wearing vintage Faberge Woodhue Cologne Extraordinare today!
    class="

    9/2/10 at 5:13pm

    minka said:



    I pulled out my Quadrille, L' Heure Bleue, Nuit de Noel, My Sin and Bal a Versailles today because we have a north wind in the air and a bit of rain.

    9/3/10 at 4:06pm

    Madame du Barry said:



    L'Heure here, too. It's definitely autumn now.
    I pulled out Coco, Shalimar and Ambre Sultan. And a few others as well.

    9/7/10 at 6:51am

    Valerie said:



    My Sin , Une Rose , Dia, Gold , Jubilation and Lyric , Joy, 1000 ,Nohiba ( coudray) ,Lysval .

    9/7/10 at 7:22am

    Pimpinett said:



    Aromatics Elixir, Youth Dew and Parfum Sacré. Feminité du Bois is always in rotation but will probably get worn a lot more in the fall.

    9/7/10 at 7:49am

    nonnative said:



    Aromatics elixir, ambre extreme (l'artisan), timbuktu (l'artisan). But other autumn classics are amuage gold and l'heure bleu. Today it's raining in milan, the first rainy day after a sunny month. Autumn is coming ideed!

    9/19/10 at 3:13am

    WidgeryWinks said:



    Its spring here in the southern hemisphere so out come my lighter fragrances. Eau Dynamisante, Jo Malone Lime Basil etc, even my Gap The Artist is a welcome favourite. For night time Cabotine.

    10/2/10 at 8:08pm

    MaatMama said:



    Such great taste, everyone!
    I have on my Lolita Lempicka today...its cool enough to wear it, finally! Not vintage I know...but lovely nonetheless.
    In a more vintage-y vein, I plan to use Youth Dew, Shalimar, Azuree, L'Heure Bleue, Mitsouko, Arpege, Bal a Versailles and Madame Rochas and Rochas Femme until the springtime comes...hopefully a long time from now!!!!

    10/12/10 at 8:45pm

    minka said:



    Have added to my Autumn selection Gucci No 3 and Cartier's So Pretty. The Gucci has such a blast of oakmoss and So Pretty smells of a dry amberish rose. Both warm me with this colder weather.

    11/11/10 at 5:50am

    reine said:



    L'Heure Bleue, Youth Dew, Krizia Krazy, Bazar, Mystere......

    reine

    11/17/10 at 4:12am

    queen cupcake said:



    I'm wearing vintage Faberge Woodhue Cologne Extraordinare today!