Adidas Ice Dive

    Adidas Ice Dive

    post #1 of 4
    Thread Starter 
    I tried this for the first time last weekend when I was in Montreal. I was surprised at how much I liked Ice Dive. I'm not a fan of Adidas frags, mainly because they're all "sports fragrances" and all smell pretty much the same - "fresh", synthetic, woody and boring.

    I can't say Ice Dive is much different from any other Adidas scent, but there's a certain bright, sparkling overall feel that it gets from the wood notes that I find really appealing. No, it's not original at all, but I think I'd like this as just a simple, straightforward clean woody scent to just throw on at the end of the day, and just enjoy the damn thing for what it is. I like the fact that its longevity is only a few hours, so I'm not still smelling it the next morning.

    I don't own a bottle yet, but at like $7 for 3.4 oz., how can I go wrong? This is a good scent.
    post #2 of 4
    I have Ice Dive and several of the other Adidas frags. Your description is very apt. It's one that I throw on when I have a clean polo, casual cotton pants and a warm day. It's not the most lasting, but it's inoffensive and clean....sometimes that's exactly what I'm looking for.
    post #3 of 4
    I've got Ice Dive and Victory League; I really enjoy both. Ice Dive is a nice, fresh, clean scent. I've got a 100ml and a 50ml edt plus the body spray and shower gel.

    The body spray was on offer, which makes me feel better because it smells nothing like the edt or shower gel. It's got a harsh dryness to it that ruins the scent.
    post #4 of 4
    I bought it today for 9$. It's lovely. I can't say about longevity right now, but sillage is almost good. Thank you!
    Took a photo
    http://www.basenotes.net/album.php?a...chmentid=10576
    class="

    9/24/10 at 6:14pm

    shamu1 said:



    I tried this for the first time last weekend when I was in Montreal. I was surprised at how much I liked Ice Dive. I'm not a fan of Adidas frags, mainly because they're all "sports fragrances" and all smell pretty much the same - "fresh", synthetic, woody and boring.

    I can't say Ice Dive is much different from any other Adidas scent, but there's a certain bright, sparkling overall feel that it gets from the wood notes that I find really appealing. No, it's not original at all, but I think I'd like this as just a simple, straightforward clean woody scent to just throw on at the end of the day, and just enjoy the damn thing for what it is. I like the fact that its longevity is only a few hours, so I'm not still smelling it the next morning.

    I don't own a bottle yet, but at like $7 for 3.4 oz., how can I go wrong? This is a good scent.

    9/27/10 at 6:38am

    gmmcnair said:



    I have Ice Dive and several of the other Adidas frags. Your description is very apt. It's one that I throw on when I have a clean polo, casual cotton pants and a warm day. It's not the most lasting, but it's inoffensive and clean....sometimes that's exactly what I'm looking for.

    4/13/11 at 10:18am

    cherryred said:



    I've got Ice Dive and Victory League; I really enjoy both. Ice Dive is a nice, fresh, clean scent. I've got a 100ml and a 50ml edt plus the body spray and shower gel.

    The body spray was on offer, which makes me feel better because it smells nothing like the edt or shower gel. It's got a harsh dryness to it that ruins the scent.

    7/25/11 at 10:51am

    hike said:



    I bought it today for 9$. It's lovely. I can't say about longevity right now, but sillage is almost good. Thank you!
    Took a photo
    http://www.basenotes.net/album.php?a...chmentid=10576





Loving perfume on the Internet since 2000