Fragrance shops in Anchorage.

    Fragrance shops in Anchorage.

    post #1 of 3
    Thread Starter 
    They are in short supply. We have a small Nordstrom, and we have some smaller shops around the town that stock niche. I'm hoping to find sources for more. Hoping all Alaskans will chime in, and we can help each other locate some great smells
    post #2 of 3
    Hey. I'm surprised I saw this as a group! Anyways, I live on the peninsula and I'm not in Anchorage very often. Usually it's just to go through the airport. Perfumania.com has some stores/licensed store operators in Anchorage but I haven't been to any. Check out their listings. If you're not afraid of blind buys I just hit online.
    post #3 of 3
    Thread Starter 
    Oh hey Argentak, i never realised anybody had actually joined this group. Good to see you. Did you mean the Kenai Peninsula? I get down there sometimes in summer for the fishing. I don't wear too much fragrance when i'm fishing. We have a couple of shops in Anchorage, where they do a few niche lines, but my main area of buying is online, and I buy and sell a lot of decants through Facebook groups. I have met up with one other Alaskan basenoter, we meet up, have a coffee, talk fragrance, swap decants, and compliment each other's perfume. Nice to see another member.
    class="

    10/7/12 at 12:40am

    Scent-imental said:



    They are in short supply. We have a small Nordstrom, and we have some smaller shops around the town that stock niche. I'm hoping to find sources for more. Hoping all Alaskans will chime in, and we can help each other locate some great smells

    4/27/13 at 12:29am

    argentak said:



    Hey. I'm surprised I saw this as a group! Anyways, I live on the peninsula and I'm not in Anchorage very often. Usually it's just to go through the airport. Perfumania.com has some stores/licensed store operators in Anchorage but I haven't been to any. Check out their listings. If you're not afraid of blind buys I just hit online.

    5/14/13 at 2:29am

    Scent-imental said:



    Oh hey Argentak, i never realised anybody had actually joined this group. Good to see you. Did you mean the Kenai Peninsula? I get down there sometimes in summer for the fishing. I don't wear too much fragrance when i'm fishing. We have a couple of shops in Anchorage, where they do a few niche lines, but my main area of buying is online, and I buy and sell a lot of decants through Facebook groups. I have met up with one other Alaskan basenoter, we meet up, have a coffee, talk fragrance, swap decants, and compliment each other's perfume. Nice to see another member.