I'm just starting with fragrances, so I ordered 5 samples from Skins.nl 2 weeks ago, and I'm ready to sample some more.
What I'm looking for is a scent for the summer.
The samples I ordered last time, and what I thought of them:
- Creed MI - Can't really say I really like it, my nose doesn't know what to make of it. Too salty maybe?
- Creed Aventus - Like it a lot. Don't know the batch number, but it's a smoky one.
- Creed Jardin d'Amalfi - Smells very nice and fresh, love it
- AdP Colonia - Smells too mature for me
- Diptique Philosykos - Only lasted 2-3 hours on my skin, smelled nice after the top died down
Designers I've sampled (recommendation of BN threads I've read):
- YSL L'homme - Smells nice and light/unoffensive, but has poor longevity on my skin 3-4hrs
- Chanel Allure Homme Ã‰dition Blanche - Smells too warm/spicy in the top, dry down smells a lot better.
- Davidoff Coolwater - Smelled nice on the strip, haven't tested it on my skin yet.
I hope this gives a little glimpse of my taste.
I'm really looking forward to sampling GIT, but I'm not too sure on the others fragrances I should pick.
I'd appreciate it if you guys could give me some advice.