The Black and White design - is this permanent?

    The Black and White design - is this permanent?

    post #1 of 10
    Thread Starter 

    Been here reading reviews since don't know when. Finally registered in 2007. And to me Basenotes is GREEN!

    What with this black banner across the top I don't understand,.. There must be a technical word for it but I don't know it!

    It looks like Basenotes is in mourning for something. May be for the tornado victims in Oklahoma? Some forums I go to they have their top bits and their logo go black/white and greyscale for a few days when some massive tragedies took place.

    A very dark green would have been much better than what we have now.

    post #2 of 10

    malabah - this thread has some of the information - you're not alone :)

    http://www.basenotes.net/t/371840/grey-is-so-depressing

    post #3 of 10

    Only time will tell if it's permanent or not.

    post #4 of 10
    Thread Starter 

    Hopefully it is washable and will be replaced!!!

    post #5 of 10

    Either i'm getting used to it or it's getting better?

    post #6 of 10
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by lppView Post

    Either i'm getting used to it or it's getting better?

    You're getting used to it.

    post #7 of 10

    Come Basenoters
    Please heed the call
    Don't stand in the doorway
    Don't block up the hall
    For he that gets hurt
    Will be he who has stalled
    There's a battle outside
    And it is ragin'
    It'll soon shake your windows
    And rattle your walls
    For the times they are a-changin'.

    post #8 of 10

    Hello, just to let you know we are reading all of your threads and taking the comments on board. More Basenotes Green - on the list.

    post #9 of 10

    Thank you!

    post #10 of 10
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Judith BrocklessView Post

    Hello, just to let you know we are reading all of your threads and taking the comments on board. More Basenotes Green - on the list.

    Yay!
    class="

    5/22/13 at 12:28am

    malabah said:



    Been here reading reviews since don't know when. Finally registered in 2007. And to me Basenotes is GREEN!

    What with this black banner across the top I don't understand,.. There must be a technical word for it but I don't know it!

    It looks like Basenotes is in mourning for something. May be for the tornado victims in Oklahoma? Some forums I go to they have their top bits and their logo go black/white and greyscale for a few days when some massive tragedies took place.

    A very dark green would have been much better than what we have now.

    5/22/13 at 1:08am

    lpp said:



    malabah - this thread has some of the information - you're not alone :)

    http://www.basenotes.net/t/371840/grey-is-so-depressing

    5/22/13 at 4:01am

    hednic said:



    Only time will tell if it's permanent or not.

    5/22/13 at 4:26am

    malabah said:



    Hopefully it is washable and will be replaced!!!

    5/22/13 at 10:21am

    lpp said:



    Either i'm getting used to it or it's getting better?

    5/22/13 at 11:52am

    hednic said:



    Quote:
    Originally Posted by lppView Post

    Either i'm getting used to it or it's getting better?

    You're getting used to it.

    5/22/13 at 12:18pm

    noirdrakkar said:



    Come Basenoters
    Please heed the call
    Don't stand in the doorway
    Don't block up the hall
    For he that gets hurt
    Will be he who has stalled
    There's a battle outside
    And it is ragin'
    It'll soon shake your windows
    And rattle your walls
    For the times they are a-changin'.

    5/24/13 at 10:32am

    Judith Brockless said:



    Hello, just to let you know we are reading all of your threads and taking the comments on board. More Basenotes Green - on the list.

    5/24/13 at 10:39am

    lpp said:



    Thank you!

    5/24/13 at 10:45am

    hednic said:



    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Judith BrocklessView Post

    Hello, just to let you know we are reading all of your threads and taking the comments on board. More Basenotes Green - on the list.

    Yay!





Loving perfume on the Internet since 2000