I apologize if a discussion of this nature is not appropriate but I am curious and I think feedback on this will help both the owners of this website and the users.
For those who do not know, Basenotes Plus is a paid membership of this website which gives members who pay certain benefits. Most members on here are not, but there are many who are and I haven't heard any bad things about it.
1. Have you used Basenotes Plus before or are you thinking about signing up for it?
2a. If you are a Basenotes Plus Member, how do you feel about Basenotes Plus
2b. If you aren't a Basenotes Plus Member, what is keeping you from signing up?
Personally, I haven't tried Basenotes Plus. To me, I don't have a lot of disposable income so BNPlus is something I'll have to live without for a while. Also, what I perceive to be 90% of the benefits of using Basenotes are already free so I don't know if I would pay for the other 10%. I may not contribute financially, but I have contributed hundreds of profound, sometimes inane but overall loveable threads. I'm not trying to dissuade everyone from signing up, but for me personally, it doesn't provide enough benefits to motivate me, personally, to sign up for it.