Bug - Adding to Collection?

    Bug - Adding to Collection?

    post #1 of 12
    Thread Starter 

    Anyone else with this issue already please? - was stuck on Loading, but having more than usual difficulty navigating Directory immediately before this happened.

    Still the same 08.44 U.K time.

    Edit 09.01 U.K. time

    Re-set & quit Safari.

    Still same issue in Safari but only if logged in, will use Firefox instead.

    And a re-start didn't help :)

    post #2 of 12
    Same here. Couldn't add from my mobile device but was able to add from my ipad.
    post #3 of 12
    Thread Starter 

    Thanks, Hedonist.

    Mine's still stuck on 'loading' in Safari if logged in.

    post #4 of 12
    Where is my collection? I'm on iPad now, don't see it. I haven't looked on my desktop yet.

    Update, It's not on the iPad but I found it OK on the Desktop.
    Edited by kumquat - 5/27/13 at 11:00am
    post #5 of 12
    Thread Starter 

    Mine's still showing 'loading' as screenshot above if logged in on Safari, despite just adding another, deleting & re-adding the one that stuck it & doing some bits - you can re-name it 'Wardrobe' if you like :)

    So, cannot view my Collection/Wardrobe if logged in to Safari or Camino, but can add & edit without affecting the stuck-ness.

    But it's fine in Firefox.

    So, sympathy & thanks for the info.

    post #6 of 12

    I may be just not doing things right, but when I try to add a new fragrance to my "Tried" list, I can bring up the fragrance, but on the drop down list of things it gives me when I am to add it to the list it only has "Own", "Owned" and "Want". If I want to just add it to my "tried" list (but don't own, have previously owned or want it), where is the "tried" option so that I can still add it to my tried list without screwing around with the others?

    post #7 of 12
    Thread Starter 

    drseid - you can choose from 'own' 'had' or want' - there's a thread somewhere in here about it, but choosing 'had' will add it to Tried - just did this with Oudy Woody by Surrati & it didn't appear in my 'Owned'.

    If it does different to to you, please report back

    And a big thank you for my Wardrobe being mended :)

    post #8 of 12
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by lppView Post

    drseid - you can choose from 'own' 'had' or want' - there's a thread somewhere in here about it, but choosing 'had' will add it to Tried - just did this with Oudy Woody by Surrati & it didn't appear in my 'Owned'.

    If it does different to to you, please report back

    That definitely works. The functionality is completely counter-intuitive and absolutely needs to be changed, but it does indeed work just as you wrote. Thanks for the tip Ipp!

    post #9 of 12
    Thread Starter 

    You're welcome, drseid - we have to figure out what's a bug & what isn't so they can sort it out ;)

    Some of it's just finding out how it works now.

    post #10 of 12

    Yes some bugs still need to be looked into - i saw a few parfums which were in my "used to own" or whatever term was on BN before come up into my regular "own" wardrobe currently - basically i've stopped looking into the wardrobe bcoz the #'s i own are messed up & the issues stated above & what i'm stating as well, hopefully Grant & crew can get it fixed in the near future...

    post #11 of 12
    Thread Starter 

    Agree that if you can live with it until the bugs are sorted that would be the most sensible approach.

    There have just been several fixes that I've noticed so far today, although I have been a bit too busy away from here to check out too much yet.

    post #12 of 12

    I have all the patience in the world, so will wait w/o complaining...Waiting to sort out my wardrobe whenever issue's fixed. A forum like BN is a free gift to the non BN plus members (like myself), so i find complaining to be childish.

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by lppView PostAgree that if you can live with it until the bugs are sorted that would be the most sensible approach.
    class="

    5/27/13 at 12:45am

    lpp said:



    Anyone else with this issue already please? - was stuck on Loading, but having more than usual difficulty navigating Directory immediately before this happened.

    Still the same 08.44 U.K time.

    Edit 09.01 U.K. time

    Re-set & quit Safari.

    Still same issue in Safari but only if logged in, will use Firefox instead.

    And a re-start didn't help :)

    5/27/13 at 7:58am

    hedonist222 said:



    Same here. Couldn't add from my mobile device but was able to add from my ipad.

    5/27/13 at 8:53am

    lpp said:



    Thanks, Hedonist.

    Mine's still stuck on 'loading' in Safari if logged in.

    5/27/13 at 9:58am

    kumquat said:



    Where is my collection? I'm on iPad now, don't see it. I haven't looked on my desktop yet.

    Update, It's not on the iPad but I found it OK on the Desktop.
    Edited by kumquat - 5/27/13 at 11:00am

    5/27/13 at 12:07pm

    lpp said:



    Mine's still showing 'loading' as screenshot above if logged in on Safari, despite just adding another, deleting & re-adding the one that stuck it & doing some bits - you can re-name it 'Wardrobe' if you like :)

    So, cannot view my Collection/Wardrobe if logged in to Safari or Camino, but can add & edit without affecting the stuck-ness.

    But it's fine in Firefox.

    So, sympathy & thanks for the info.

    5/29/13 at 12:35pm

    drseid said:



    I may be just not doing things right, but when I try to add a new fragrance to my "Tried" list, I can bring up the fragrance, but on the drop down list of things it gives me when I am to add it to the list it only has "Own", "Owned" and "Want". If I want to just add it to my "tried" list (but don't own, have previously owned or want it), where is the "tried" option so that I can still add it to my tried list without screwing around with the others?

    5/30/13 at 1:55am

    lpp said:



    drseid - you can choose from 'own' 'had' or want' - there's a thread somewhere in here about it, but choosing 'had' will add it to Tried - just did this with Oudy Woody by Surrati & it didn't appear in my 'Owned'.

    If it does different to to you, please report back

    And a big thank you for my Wardrobe being mended :)

    5/30/13 at 2:55am

    drseid said:



    Quote:
    Originally Posted by lppView Post

    drseid - you can choose from 'own' 'had' or want' - there's a thread somewhere in here about it, but choosing 'had' will add it to Tried - just did this with Oudy Woody by Surrati & it didn't appear in my 'Owned'.

    If it does different to to you, please report back

    That definitely works. The functionality is completely counter-intuitive and absolutely needs to be changed, but it does indeed work just as you wrote. Thanks for the tip Ipp!

    5/30/13 at 5:32am

    lpp said:



    You're welcome, drseid - we have to figure out what's a bug & what isn't so they can sort it out ;)

    Some of it's just finding out how it works now.

    5/30/13 at 6:53am

    badarun said:



    Yes some bugs still need to be looked into - i saw a few parfums which were in my "used to own" or whatever term was on BN before come up into my regular "own" wardrobe currently - basically i've stopped looking into the wardrobe bcoz the #'s i own are messed up & the issues stated above & what i'm stating as well, hopefully Grant & crew can get it fixed in the near future...

    5/30/13 at 7:00am

    lpp said:



    Agree that if you can live with it until the bugs are sorted that would be the most sensible approach.

    There have just been several fixes that I've noticed so far today, although I have been a bit too busy away from here to check out too much yet.

    5/30/13 at 7:22am

    badarun said:



    I have all the patience in the world, so will wait w/o complaining...Waiting to sort out my wardrobe whenever issue's fixed. A forum like BN is a free gift to the non BN plus members (like myself), so i find complaining to be childish.

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by lppView PostAgree that if you can live with it until the bugs are sorted that would be the most sensible approach.





Loving perfume on the Internet since 2000