Crazy Goats Terrorizes People In Brazil! LOL wow goats hunting people

    Crazy Goats Terrorizes People In Brazil! LOL wow goats hunting people

    post #1 of 15
    Thread Starter 

    Now this is the laugh of the week goats hunting people

    post #2 of 15

    Someone should put that goat in a gogoplata.

    post #3 of 15
    They're faster than I thought!
    post #4 of 15

    Blimey! What would a herd do?

    post #5 of 15

    Where were the Trolls when you needed them?.

    post #6 of 15
    Those people seen a bit too passive.

    Over here we would've tied it up, slaughtered it & made delicious roast & spiced rice.
    post #7 of 15
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by hedonist222 View Post

    Those people seen a bit too passive.

    Over here we would've tied it up, slaughtered it & made delicious roast & spiced rice.

    Hedonist, How do little children react in your country when they see an animal being slaughtered for food, or are they kept away by their parents? I'm curious.
    post #8 of 15
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by hednic View Post

    Hedonist, How do little children react in your country when they see an animal being slaughtered for food, or are they kept away by their parents? I'm curious.

    I'm in the US but my children which are young watch when I process wild game.

    Those goats would have been a very tasty dinner if that happened to me.
    post #9 of 15

    The kids I saw in Africa were very blasé about the butchering of animals for food.  It was just part of life.

     

    I've had lots of goat meat; even owned a few, which became meals eventually. It's like lamb.  Tasty!

    post #10 of 15
    I know it's cultural, and I've also been to many lands where children view it as matter of fact. Was just wondering how little children in the UAE react.
    post #11 of 15
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by hednic View Post

    Hedonist, How do little children react in your country when they see an animal being slaughtered for food, or are they kept away by their parents? I'm curious.

    We're taught from a young age to distinguish between a goat and a pet kitten.

    So watching a goat or camel getting slaughtered for meals is fine whereas seeing a cat getting hit by a car is not fine.

    Its not like they watch with glee but its not as heartbreaking.

    I don't imagine its like in the US. At least not the city & suburbs children.
    post #12 of 15

    Goat's tastier than lamb --->>>

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by 30 Roses View Post

    The kids I saw in Africa were very blasé about the butchering of animals for food.  It was just part of life.

     

    I've had lots of goat meat; even owned a few, which became meals eventually. It's like lamb.  Tasty!

    post #13 of 15

    Yes - same would have happened in India as well...

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by hedonist222 View Post

    Those people seen a bit too passive.

    Over here we would've tied it up, slaughtered it & made delicious roast & spiced rice.
    post #14 of 15
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by badarun View Post

    Yes - same would have happened in India as well...

    I bet your ladyfolk make the best Achari gosht!
    post #15 of 15
    Goat? Dude, I'd fire up the skillet and tell em get those coals to burning! That's dinner!
    class="

    5/27/13 at 8:34pm

    poonzerish said:



    Now this is the laugh of the week goats hunting people

    5/27/13 at 10:01pm

    Shiny Beast said:



    Someone should put that goat in a gogoplata.

    5/28/13 at 3:41am

    hednic said:



    They're faster than I thought!

    5/28/13 at 4:30am

    Kaern said:



    Blimey! What would a herd do?

    5/28/13 at 6:00am

    kbe said:



    Where were the Trolls when you needed them?.

    5/28/13 at 11:22am

    hedonist222 said:



    Those people seen a bit too passive.

    Over here we would've tied it up, slaughtered it & made delicious roast & spiced rice.

    5/28/13 at 12:42pm

    hednic said:



    Quote:
    Originally Posted by hedonist222 View Post

    Those people seen a bit too passive.

    Over here we would've tied it up, slaughtered it & made delicious roast & spiced rice.

    Hedonist, How do little children react in your country when they see an animal being slaughtered for food, or are they kept away by their parents? I'm curious.

    5/28/13 at 4:15pm

    Rev320 said:



    Quote:
    Originally Posted by hednic View Post

    Hedonist, How do little children react in your country when they see an animal being slaughtered for food, or are they kept away by their parents? I'm curious.

    I'm in the US but my children which are young watch when I process wild game.

    Those goats would have been a very tasty dinner if that happened to me.

    5/28/13 at 5:52pm

    30 Roses said:



    The kids I saw in Africa were very blasé about the butchering of animals for food.  It was just part of life.

     

    I've had lots of goat meat; even owned a few, which became meals eventually. It's like lamb.  Tasty!

    5/28/13 at 6:13pm

    hednic said:



    I know it's cultural, and I've also been to many lands where children view it as matter of fact. Was just wondering how little children in the UAE react.

    5/28/13 at 8:21pm

    hedonist222 said:



    Quote:
    Originally Posted by hednic View Post

    Hedonist, How do little children react in your country when they see an animal being slaughtered for food, or are they kept away by their parents? I'm curious.

    We're taught from a young age to distinguish between a goat and a pet kitten.

    So watching a goat or camel getting slaughtered for meals is fine whereas seeing a cat getting hit by a car is not fine.

    Its not like they watch with glee but its not as heartbreaking.

    I don't imagine its like in the US. At least not the city & suburbs children.

    5/28/13 at 8:29pm

    badarun said:



    Goat's tastier than lamb --->>>

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by 30 Roses View Post

    The kids I saw in Africa were very blasé about the butchering of animals for food.  It was just part of life.

     

    I've had lots of goat meat; even owned a few, which became meals eventually. It's like lamb.  Tasty!

    5/28/13 at 8:31pm

    badarun said:



    Yes - same would have happened in India as well...

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by hedonist222 View Post

    Those people seen a bit too passive.

    Over here we would've tied it up, slaughtered it & made delicious roast & spiced rice.

    5/28/13 at 8:51pm

    hedonist222 said:



    Quote:
    Originally Posted by badarun View Post

    Yes - same would have happened in India as well...

    I bet your ladyfolk make the best Achari gosht!

    6/5/13 at 5:32pm

    Dueling Glove said:



    Goat? Dude, I'd fire up the skillet and tell em get those coals to burning! That's dinner!