Edit Signature?

    Edit Signature?

    post #1 of 8
    Thread Starter 
    OK, maybe I am blind, but how the heck do you edit your signature?
    post #2 of 8

    It's in My Profile, here Edit Community Profile bit ;)

    If that doesn't work, please come back as a few people were missing that Custom User Title line.

    post #3 of 8
    Thread Starter 
    So we are no longer able to link our signature to another thread? I use my sig to link to my split thread.
    post #4 of 8

    The link at the bottom of your post works for me - sorry, brain dead atm.

    O.K., you meant Your Forum Signature & you found it - above wardrobe - sorry going to put head in bucket now :(

    post #5 of 8
    Thread Starter 
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by lppView Post

    The link at the bottom of your post works for me - sorry, being stalked again, brain dead atm.


    O.K., sorry, you meant Your Forum Signature & you found it - above wardrobe - sorry going to put head in bucket now frown.gif

    Confused.

    The link you see was sig and link from before the changeover. I am trying to find where I can edit the sig, and make sure it links to my split thread.
    post #6 of 8

    It's here - My Profile, scroll down past your posts, etc., just above wardrobe ;)

    (I thought 'cos you had one that you'd found it)

    post #7 of 8
    Thread Starter 
    Found it. Thanks llp.
    post #8 of 8

    You're welcome, Palmbeach - might be faster next time :)

    class="

    5/30/13 at 8:17am

    PalmBeach said:



    OK, maybe I am blind, but how the heck do you edit your signature?

    5/30/13 at 8:54am

    lpp said:



    It's in My Profile, here Edit Community Profile bit ;)

    If that doesn't work, please come back as a few people were missing that Custom User Title line.

    5/30/13 at 9:25am

    PalmBeach said:



    So we are no longer able to link our signature to another thread? I use my sig to link to my split thread.

    5/30/13 at 9:32am

    lpp said:



    The link at the bottom of your post works for me - sorry, brain dead atm.

    O.K., you meant Your Forum Signature & you found it - above wardrobe - sorry going to put head in bucket now :(

    5/30/13 at 11:18am

    PalmBeach said:



    Quote:
    Originally Posted by lppView Post

    The link at the bottom of your post works for me - sorry, being stalked again, brain dead atm.


    O.K., sorry, you meant Your Forum Signature & you found it - above wardrobe - sorry going to put head in bucket now frown.gif

    Confused.

    The link you see was sig and link from before the changeover. I am trying to find where I can edit the sig, and make sure it links to my split thread.

    5/30/13 at 11:22am

    lpp said:



    It's here - My Profile, scroll down past your posts, etc., just above wardrobe ;)

    (I thought 'cos you had one that you'd found it)

    5/30/13 at 11:28am

    PalmBeach said:



    Found it. Thanks llp.

    5/30/13 at 11:30am

    lpp said:



    You're welcome, Palmbeach - might be faster next time :)





Loving perfume on the Internet since 2000