Anyone Order from ulta.com

    Anyone Order from ulta.com

    post #1 of 4
    Thread Starter 

    I did a search on here, and couldn't find much about iton this site. Looks like it has a lot of designer fragrances. They have a Burberry Touch deodorant stick I'm looking to get. Just curious if some people have had experiences with it.

    http://www.ulta.com/

    post #2 of 4
    No experience on their website but I have been in their stores. There's actually in a strip mall about 10 minutes from where I live. Standard issue of designer scents. I wasn't impressed. maybe what they offer online is better.
    post #3 of 4

    Not sure about their pricing, but if you're asking about legitimacy, it's as legit as you could possibly find. It's probably on the same level as Sephora.My ex used to go there all the time for random makeup and stuff.There's tons of locations, and it's a publicly traded company... so yeah, I'd feel confident ordering from them.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ulta

    post #4 of 4

    Ulta is a huge chain

    class="

    6/2/13 at 4:32pm

    ajs41072 said:



    I did a search on here, and couldn't find much about iton this site. Looks like it has a lot of designer fragrances. They have a Burberry Touch deodorant stick I'm looking to get. Just curious if some people have had experiences with it.

    http://www.ulta.com/

    6/2/13 at 5:03pm

    hednic said:



    No experience on their website but I have been in their stores. There's actually in a strip mall about 10 minutes from where I live. Standard issue of designer scents. I wasn't impressed. maybe what they offer online is better.

    6/2/13 at 11:21pm

    mjones602 said:



    Not sure about their pricing, but if you're asking about legitimacy, it's as legit as you could possibly find. It's probably on the same level as Sephora.My ex used to go there all the time for random makeup and stuff.There's tons of locations, and it's a publicly traded company... so yeah, I'd feel confident ordering from them.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ulta

    6/4/13 at 4:40am

    aphexacid said:



    Ulta is a huge chain





Loving perfume on the Internet since 2000