POSTUMO' SPLITS - WORLDWIDE - JARDIN D'AMALFI (BOTTLE ORDERED) -NEXT VIW / SPICE&WOOD

    POSTUMO' SPLITS - WORLDWIDE - JARDIN D'AMALFI (BOTTLE ORDERED) -NEXT VIW / SPICE&WOOD

    post #1 of 87
    Thread Starter 
    SPLITS FROM SPAIN - WORLDWIDE SHIPPING

    After my recent split of Aventus has been succesfully delivered to all it's members I'm going to start a new split. I'm open to suggestion of ideas for future splits. I've corrected my n00b mistakes and succesfully found reliable providers of bottles, labels and shipping materials that'll make my job easier and better looking.

    This is a pic of my last split:



    From now on, I'll be using these bottles that have proved to be quite safe



    NEW SPLIT - OCTOBER 2013

    CREED - LES ROYAL EXCLUSIVES - JARDIN D'AMALFI

    I'll be doing a split of a 250ml flacon in 5 spots of 50ml each. Price of the flacon delivered at home 545€

    Price of the split: 115€, 50ml (including spray bottle, label, decanting&shipping materials)

    I've already been taking pre-orders for these splits, so many spots are taken!

    SPOT 1 - RAMIUS - Paid
    SPOT 2 - JOHNSTEED - Paid
    SPOT 3 - INCUS - Paid
    SPOT 4 - WESSTACULAR - Paid
    SPOT 5 - POSTUMO - Paid
    PM me with any question you may have!

    Now taking pre-orders for VIW (60€/50ml) and Spice&Wood (115€/50ml)
    Edited by Postumo - 10/17/13 at 2:00am
    post #2 of 87
    Thank you for taking the lead to start EU splits. I have GIT already but will check your threads often for other and further splits. Best, HG74
    post #3 of 87
    My thoughts precisely.
    post #4 of 87
    Thread Starter 

    Thanks!

    post #5 of 87

    I'd be willing to go in for a spot as long as you can ship to canada

    post #6 of 87
    Thread Starter 

    OK, you're welcome Phillip.

    post #7 of 87

    Ok, put me in for 1 share if you ship to Singapore.

    post #8 of 87
    Thread Starter 
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by sonic69View Post

    Ok, put me in for 1 share if you ship to Singapore.

    Ok, I'll do it!

    Shipping outside the EU is a few euros more, but not much more expensive.

    post #9 of 87

    A friend of mine wants in. So 2 spots for me.

    Saves some shipping cost for us as well.

    post #10 of 87
    Thread Starter 

    Ok, shipping costs are the same as long as the parcel doesn't exceed 500gr, but it won't, I'm sure of that.

    post #11 of 87
    Thread Starter 

    Ok, 1 more to go (if there's demand, i can give up my spot)

    post #12 of 87
    Thread Starter 

    Good news, I've found a cheaper retailer and that decreases the price.

    Total price, including shipping will be 76€ (+ paypal fees)

    post #13 of 87
    Great job Postumo. Oh the wait is killing me!
    post #14 of 87

    lol waiting for the last spot to fill is killing me :p

    post #15 of 87
    Thread Starter 
    Yeah, i want to finish this split soon to start with 500ml of Aventus, a few basenoters have asked for it.
    post #16 of 87

    I'm also interested in that Aventus split, good job man, I was looking for an European splitter.

    post #17 of 87
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by PostumoView Post

    Yeah, i want to finish this split soon to start with 500ml of Aventus, a few basenoters have asked for it.

    Yeah, I'm keen on Aventus too. But...... one step at a time. Let's get this GIT split done first.

    post #18 of 87
    Thread Starter 
    Of course. As split roles state, i don't start a new split till this one is completed.

    6/3/13 at 9:44am

    Postumo said:



    SPLITS FROM SPAIN - WORLDWIDE SHIPPING

    After my recent split of Aventus has been succesfully delivered to all it's members I'm going to start a new split. I'm open to suggestion of ideas for future splits. I've corrected my n00b mistakes and succesfully found reliable providers of bottles, labels and shipping materials that'll make my job easier and better looking.

    This is a pic of my last split:



    From now on, I'll be using these bottles that have proved to be quite safe



    NEW SPLIT - OCTOBER 2013

    CREED - LES ROYAL EXCLUSIVES - JARDIN D'AMALFI

    I'll be doing a split of a 250ml flacon in 5 spots of 50ml each. Price of the flacon delivered at home 545€

    Price of the split: 115€, 50ml (including spray bottle, label, decanting&shipping materials)

    I've already been taking pre-orders for these splits, so many spots are taken!

    SPOT 1 - RAMIUS - Paid
    SPOT 2 - JOHNSTEED - Paid
    SPOT 3 - INCUS - Paid
    SPOT 4 - WESSTACULAR - Paid
    SPOT 5 - POSTUMO - Paid
    PM me with any question you may have!

    Now taking pre-orders for VIW (60€/50ml) and Spice&Wood (115€/50ml)
    Edited by Postumo - 10/17/13 at 2:00am

    6/19/13 at 4:50am

    hunguy74 said:



    Thank you for taking the lead to start EU splits. I have GIT already but will check your threads often for other and further splits. Best, HG74

    6/19/13 at 12:51pm

    moll said:



    My thoughts precisely.

    6/22/13 at 4:29am

    Postumo said:



    Thanks!

    6/30/13 at 7:31am

    Phillip Lee said:



    I'd be willing to go in for a spot as long as you can ship to canada

    6/30/13 at 7:35am

    Postumo said:



    OK, you're welcome Phillip.

    6/30/13 at 4:47pm

    sonic69 said:



    Ok, put me in for 1 share if you ship to Singapore.

    6/30/13 at 5:03pm

    Postumo said:



    Quote:
    Originally Posted by sonic69View Post

    Ok, put me in for 1 share if you ship to Singapore.

    Ok, I'll do it!

    Shipping outside the EU is a few euros more, but not much more expensive.

    7/1/13 at 5:36am

    sonic69 said:



    A friend of mine wants in. So 2 spots for me.

    Saves some shipping cost for us as well.

    7/1/13 at 5:40am

    Postumo said:



    Ok, shipping costs are the same as long as the parcel doesn't exceed 500gr, but it won't, I'm sure of that.

    7/1/13 at 5:44am

    Postumo said:



    Ok, 1 more to go (if there's demand, i can give up my spot)

    7/1/13 at 2:45pm

    Postumo said:



    Good news, I've found a cheaper retailer and that decreases the price.

    Total price, including shipping will be 76€ (+ paypal fees)

    7/1/13 at 4:37pm

    sonic69 said:



    Great job Postumo. Oh the wait is killing me!

    7/2/13 at 1:29pm

    Phillip Lee said:



    lol waiting for the last spot to fill is killing me :p

    7/2/13 at 1:33pm

    Postumo said:



    Yeah, i want to finish this split soon to start with 500ml of Aventus, a few basenoters have asked for it.

    7/2/13 at 9:48pm

    necrosero said:



    I'm also interested in that Aventus split, good job man, I was looking for an European splitter.

    7/3/13 at 7:14am

    sonic69 said:



    Quote:
    Originally Posted by PostumoView Post

    Yeah, i want to finish this split soon to start with 500ml of Aventus, a few basenoters have asked for it.

    Yeah, I'm keen on Aventus too. But...... one step at a time. Let's get this GIT split done first.

    7/3/13 at 7:46am

    Postumo said:



    Of course. As split roles state, i don't start a new split till this one is completed.





Loving perfume on the Internet since 2000