Starting New Thread on Mobile Version

    Starting New Thread on Mobile Version

    post #1 of 10
    Thread Starter 
    Am I missing something here. I do not see any way to start a new thread using the mobile version on my iPad.

    Am I missing something.
    post #2 of 10

    Is that the case in all the subsections, PB? Some sections (marketplace, for example) seem to have lost the ability to start a new thread at all.

    post #3 of 10
    Thread Starter 
    Yes, all subsections. I do not see any way to start new thread on my iPad.
    post #4 of 10

    As far as I can tell, it's not just iDevices. We're locked out of starting any new threads in the Marketplace outside of the Discounts and Coupons section.

    post #5 of 10
    Thread Starter 
    Has anyone been able to figure out how to start a new thread on the mobile version of this site? Yes or No?

    If yes, can someone explain to me how to do it.
    post #6 of 10

    I just started a thread on the Mobile version, but had to use Firefox on a laptop as I don't have a mobile device.

     

    This is what happened.

     

    Using the square with the arrow in the top left hand corner should bring down a menu - it didn't work consistently.

     

     

     

     

    After pressing 'submit' the new thread appeared for me.

     

     

    If this doesn't work, tech support may be needed please.

    post #7 of 10

    Just started threads in marketplace on both Mobile & Desktop versions - please delete threads.

     

     

     

    'Start Thread' button is at the bottom of the page on Desktop version.

    post #8 of 10

    This seems to be working now.

     

     

    post #9 of 10
    Thread Starter 
    Got it now, thanks. grin.gif
    post #10 of 10

    You're welcome :)

     

    But thanks again to Hedonist for proving that my theory worked - I put them in the wrong place, as usual :)

    class="

    6/5/13 at 9:40pm

    PalmBeach said:



    Am I missing something here. I do not see any way to start a new thread using the mobile version on my iPad.

    Am I missing something.

    6/5/13 at 11:26pm

    deadidol said:



    Is that the case in all the subsections, PB? Some sections (marketplace, for example) seem to have lost the ability to start a new thread at all.

    6/6/13 at 5:46pm

    PalmBeach said:



    Yes, all subsections. I do not see any way to start new thread on my iPad.

    6/7/13 at 12:04am

    deadidol said:



    As far as I can tell, it's not just iDevices. We're locked out of starting any new threads in the Marketplace outside of the Discounts and Coupons section.

    6/20/13 at 10:15pm

    PalmBeach said:



    Has anyone been able to figure out how to start a new thread on the mobile version of this site? Yes or No?

    If yes, can someone explain to me how to do it.

    6/21/13 at 1:40am

    lpp said:



    I just started a thread on the Mobile version, but had to use Firefox on a laptop as I don't have a mobile device.

     

    This is what happened.

     

    Using the square with the arrow in the top left hand corner should bring down a menu - it didn't work consistently.

     

     

     

     

    After pressing 'submit' the new thread appeared for me.

     

     

    If this doesn't work, tech support may be needed please.

    6/21/13 at 8:55am

    lpp said:



    Just started threads in marketplace on both Mobile & Desktop versions - please delete threads.

     

     

     

    'Start Thread' button is at the bottom of the page on Desktop version.

    6/21/13 at 9:42am

    lpp said:



    This seems to be working now.

     

     

    6/21/13 at 9:59am

    PalmBeach said:



    Got it now, thanks. grin.gif

    6/21/13 at 10:01am

    lpp said:



    You're welcome :)

     

    But thanks again to Hedonist for proving that my theory worked - I put them in the wrong place, as usual :)