AirPano 360 Degree 3D Virtual Tour

    AirPano 360 Degree 3D Virtual Tour

    post #1 of 5
    Thread Starter 
    AirPano is a non-commercial project focused on high resolution 3D aerial panoramas. The AirPano team is a group of Russian photographers and panorama enthusiasts. During the next 2-3 years, we plan to shoot a variety of aerial panoramas and create virtual 3D tours of the most interesting places of our planet.

    http://www.airpano.com/

    Great Pyramids of Giza in Egypt.
    post #2 of 5
    That's pretty neat!
    post #3 of 5
    Thread Starter 
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by hednicView Post

    That's pretty neat!

    Indeed.
    That 3D tour flying above cities is pretty cool.
    post #4 of 5
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by CX827View Post

    Indeed.
    That 3D tour flying above cities is pretty cool.

    The one of the Manhattan skyline in ultra HD is mind boggling!
    post #5 of 5
    Thread Starter 
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by hednicView Post

    The one of the Manhattan skyline in ultra HD is mind boggling!

    Yup yup..
    Love the Central Park view, and kinda fun to see so many Yellow Cabs on the streets in NYC.
    class="

    6/8/13 at 9:52pm

    CX827 said:



    AirPano is a non-commercial project focused on high resolution 3D aerial panoramas. The AirPano team is a group of Russian photographers and panorama enthusiasts. During the next 2-3 years, we plan to shoot a variety of aerial panoramas and create virtual 3D tours of the most interesting places of our planet.

    http://www.airpano.com/

    Great Pyramids of Giza in Egypt.

    6/8/13 at 10:04pm

    hednic said:



    That's pretty neat!

    6/8/13 at 10:11pm

    CX827 said:



    Quote:
    Originally Posted by hednicView Post

    That's pretty neat!

    Indeed.
    That 3D tour flying above cities is pretty cool.

    6/8/13 at 10:17pm

    hednic said:



    Quote:
    Originally Posted by CX827View Post

    Indeed.
    That 3D tour flying above cities is pretty cool.

    The one of the Manhattan skyline in ultra HD is mind boggling!

    6/8/13 at 10:25pm

    CX827 said:



    Quote:
    Originally Posted by hednicView Post

    The one of the Manhattan skyline in ultra HD is mind boggling!

    Yup yup..
    Love the Central Park view, and kinda fun to see so many Yellow Cabs on the streets in NYC.





Loving perfume on the Internet since 2000