Unfortunately, we need to expand the definition of chypre to talk about current stuff. With this looser definition.
- Classic Chypre : Odalisque
- Fruity Chypre: Enlevement au serail
- Aldehyded and/or Floreal Chypre: Promesse de l'aube
- Leathery Chypre: Bandit
- Green Chypre: Tiare. But this category I believe survived much better than most, and there are many other examples (Cristalle, Futur, etc)
Unlike filomele, I don't find Chypre Palatin chypre' at all - to me it's more a smooth warm woody - but I smelled it only once in store, so I clearly have to revisit.
- Classic Oriental: Tolu
- Floreal Spicy Oriental: Amouage Gold man
- Citrus Oriental: Shalimar
- Woody Oriental: Bois des Isles
-Fruity Oriental: Lutens (eg Feminite de bois)
But I should also mention vintage Tabu, which, while not technically on the market, can be had for little on ebay.
Not a particular fun of fruity. Perhaps the aforementioned Enlevement au serail comes to mind.