Creed Aventus

    Creed Aventus

    post #1 of 3
    Thread Starter 
    Hey Basenoters was wondering if you guys could tell me where I could purchase a fresh genuine bottle of Aventus without paying full retail. Also willing to get in on a split with trustworthy Partners. Thanks in advance
    post #2 of 3
    Try fragrancenet and if you don't find anyone to split the cost with then ill do it. I only know about fragrancenet from reading and watching reviews online and youtube I never really purchased any items from them. All my items come from macys so ill know that I have the real stuff
    post #3 of 3
    If you don't find it there, try 99perfume, they usually have good pricing too.
    class="

    3/27/13 at 3:18pm

    Datruth said:



    Hey Basenoters was wondering if you guys could tell me where I could purchase a fresh genuine bottle of Aventus without paying full retail. Also willing to get in on a split with trustworthy Partners. Thanks in advance

    4/3/13 at 9:52am

    scottrs1230 said:



    Try fragrancenet and if you don't find anyone to split the cost with then ill do it. I only know about fragrancenet from reading and watching reviews online and youtube I never really purchased any items from them. All my items come from macys so ill know that I have the real stuff

    4/3/13 at 3:15pm

    Tweety said:



    If you don't find it there, try 99perfume, they usually have good pricing too.





Loving perfume on the Internet since 2000