Roll-on Perfume

    Roll-on Perfume

    post #1 of 5
    Thread Starter 
    How do you feel about Roll-on perfume. My boyfriend recently bought my two roll on perfumes from Northern Ireland. I absolutely love them. I have always been hesitant about roll-on perfume, but now I am actually preferring roll-on perfume compared to the traditional spray. What have been your experiences with roll-ons?
    post #2 of 5
    I love them for their portability. I sometimes wear Stella which comes in a roll-on which is great because it's inexpensive. The only downside is the bottle has broken on me once, it's thinner and more fragile than a regular perfume bottle. I also like that you can control the amount applied more so then a spray bottle.
    post #3 of 5
    PRO:
    -Usually cheaper than spray
    -Easier to carry around
    -More precise application
    --because the application is more precise less perfume is wasted sprayed in the air.
    CON:
    -particles of skin & other matter on the surface of the skin contaminate the perfume inside since the application of the perfume requires direct contact
    --because of that roll-ons go bad quicker than sprays.

    I don't like roll-ons because of how quickly they expire
    post #4 of 5
    I've had my roll on frags for 5 years. One small swipe and its on all day. The strength and longevity is still the same.
    post #5 of 5
    Roll ons are great for power frags such as black Afgano. Otherwise I like atomisers.
    class="

    4/5/13 at 2:28pm

    Maggie_Everk112 said:



    How do you feel about Roll-on perfume. My boyfriend recently bought my two roll on perfumes from Northern Ireland. I absolutely love them. I have always been hesitant about roll-on perfume, but now I am actually preferring roll-on perfume compared to the traditional spray. What have been your experiences with roll-ons?

    4/13/13 at 7:49am

    peachply said:



    I love them for their portability. I sometimes wear Stella which comes in a roll-on which is great because it's inexpensive. The only downside is the bottle has broken on me once, it's thinner and more fragile than a regular perfume bottle. I also like that you can control the amount applied more so then a spray bottle.

    4/14/13 at 9:30pm

    chanelnumerocinq said:



    PRO:
    -Usually cheaper than spray
    -Easier to carry around
    -More precise application
    --because the application is more precise less perfume is wasted sprayed in the air.
    CON:
    -particles of skin & other matter on the surface of the skin contaminate the perfume inside since the application of the perfume requires direct contact
    --because of that roll-ons go bad quicker than sprays.

    I don't like roll-ons because of how quickly they expire

    4/14/13 at 10:07pm

    saint2006 said:



    I've had my roll on frags for 5 years. One small swipe and its on all day. The strength and longevity is still the same.

    4/30/13 at 4:16am

    Fragmeister said:



    Roll ons are great for power frags such as black Afgano. Otherwise I like atomisers.





Loving perfume on the Internet since 2000