[UK] Collection sale! (All sold - check back later)

    [UK] Collection sale! (All sold - check back later)

    post #1 of 7
    Thread Starter 

    I have the following I'm looking to move, UK only, all boxes / caps included.  Stored in a cool dark cabinet.

     

    Pictures on request.  PM me if you're interested and reasonable offers entertained.
     

    Prices include 1st class recorded shipping!

     

    FOR SALE:


    Nothing!  Check back soon.

     

     

    SOLD TO HAPPY BUYERS!


    Amouage

    Interlude Man (100ml) - £120.00 sprayed 5-6 times

     

    Andy Tauer

    L'air du Desert Marocain (50ml) - £60.00 - 80% full minimum.

     

    Bond no 9

    Coney Island (100ml) - £70.00 (about 95% remains)

     

    Christian Dior

    Dior Homme Sport (latest formulation)(100ml) - £36 sprayed 3-4 times

     

    Creed

    Aventus (y02 batch!)(120ml) - £155.00 never sprayed, one of two bottles (the other y02 I'm using is lasting aaaages)

     

    Millesime Imperial (120ml) - £100 (good melon / salt top) - About 98-99% remains.

     

    Guerlain

    Homme (80ml) - £20 - at least 95% left

     

    L'artisan Perfumeur

    Timbuktu (50ml) - £30 - at least 80% left

     

    Penhaligon's

    Sartorial (100ml) - NO BOX - £35 - at least 95% left

     

    Tom Ford

    Noir de Noir (50ml) - £65.00 about 95% remaining - NO BOX

     

    Tuscan Leather (50ml) - £65.00 about 95% remaining

     

    Xerjoff
    Kobe (100ml) - £160, includes silk bag and box. Sprayed once: unwanted gift.

     

    If you have any questions please do ask.


    Edited by Tails - 10/5/13 at 3:41am
    post #2 of 7
    Thread Starter 
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Le Samourai View Post

    Ahh bit of a coincidence but i'm sure I bought Dior Homme Sport off you on eBay.
     

    :D

    I hope you enjoy your new DHS.

    post #3 of 7
    I want Andy Tauer why you dont ship to Thailand?
    post #4 of 7
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by 1111ff View Post

    I want Andy Tauer why you dont ship to Thailand?

    He can't, the package will be destroyed by UK Customs due to recent new regulations. I know, to my cost!

    post #5 of 7
    Thread Starter 

    To the top!  Prices reduced, hopeful that I can move these sooner rather than later.

    post #6 of 7

    Would you accept £60 for the Tuscan Leather?

    post #7 of 7
    Thread Starter 

    Bump.  Tuscan Leather still for sale - come pick it up!

    class="

    6/13/13 at 2:05pm

    Tails said:



    I have the following I'm looking to move, UK only, all boxes / caps included.  Stored in a cool dark cabinet.

     

    Pictures on request.  PM me if you're interested and reasonable offers entertained.
     

    Prices include 1st class recorded shipping!

     

    FOR SALE:


    Nothing!  Check back soon.

     

     

    SOLD TO HAPPY BUYERS!


    Amouage

    Interlude Man (100ml) - £120.00 sprayed 5-6 times

     

    Andy Tauer

    L'air du Desert Marocain (50ml) - £60.00 - 80% full minimum.

     

    Bond no 9

    Coney Island (100ml) - £70.00 (about 95% remains)

     

    Christian Dior

    Dior Homme Sport (latest formulation)(100ml) - £36 sprayed 3-4 times

     

    Creed

    Aventus (y02 batch!)(120ml) - £155.00 never sprayed, one of two bottles (the other y02 I'm using is lasting aaaages)

     

    Millesime Imperial (120ml) - £100 (good melon / salt top) - About 98-99% remains.

     

    Guerlain

    Homme (80ml) - £20 - at least 95% left

     

    L'artisan Perfumeur

    Timbuktu (50ml) - £30 - at least 80% left

     

    Penhaligon's

    Sartorial (100ml) - NO BOX - £35 - at least 95% left

     

    Tom Ford

    Noir de Noir (50ml) - £65.00 about 95% remaining - NO BOX

     

    Tuscan Leather (50ml) - £65.00 about 95% remaining

     

    Xerjoff
    Kobe (100ml) - £160, includes silk bag and box. Sprayed once: unwanted gift.

     

    If you have any questions please do ask.


    Edited by Tails - 10/5/13 at 3:41am

    7/10/13 at 1:28am

    Tails said:



    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Le Samourai View Post

    Ahh bit of a coincidence but i'm sure I bought Dior Homme Sport off you on eBay.
     

    :D

    I hope you enjoy your new DHS.

    7/10/13 at 7:32am

    1111ff said:



    I want Andy Tauer why you dont ship to Thailand?

    7/11/13 at 2:53am

    indianwells said:



    Quote:
    Originally Posted by 1111ff View Post

    I want Andy Tauer why you dont ship to Thailand?

    He can't, the package will be destroyed by UK Customs due to recent new regulations. I know, to my cost!

    9/19/13 at 1:52am

    Tails said:



    To the top!  Prices reduced, hopeful that I can move these sooner rather than later.

    9/21/13 at 10:14am

    joelarner said:



    Would you accept £60 for the Tuscan Leather?

    10/2/13 at 11:38am

    Tails said:



    Bump.  Tuscan Leather still for sale - come pick it up!