Y H G E G

    Y H G E G

    post #1 of 3
    Thread Starter 

    M7 YVES, 50ML SPRAY NEW SEALED OLD VERSION 2002 80€                                                 HELMUT LANG CUIRON AFTER SHAVE 100ML NEW   130€                                                      GUCCI ENVY 100Ml SPRAY EAU DE TOILETTE  NO CAPS E BOX 100%FULL 100€ ESCADA CASUAL FRIDAY EAU DE TOILETTE 125ML SPRY   NEW 150€                   GUERLAIN DERBY EAU DE TOILETTE 100ML SEALED OLD VERSION 1985 200€    SHIPPING + 10€     FOR PHOTOS AND QUESTIONS   PLEASE CONTACT ME                    

    post #2 of 3
    Do you ship to U.S.? How much is the vintage m7 shipped to Michigan, U.S. ? Still sealed? The one with 4 ingredients on back of box correct?
    post #3 of 3
    Thread Starter 

    I'm sorry friend, but m7 is already sold. As a novelty I chanel pour monsieur Concentree First version, Gucci Nobile, Eucci envy, Gucci pour homme (2006), Chanel antaeus 1981! Best regards florestano

    class="

    6/18/13 at 12:13am

    florestano said:



    M7 YVES, 50ML SPRAY NEW SEALED OLD VERSION 2002 80€                                                 HELMUT LANG CUIRON AFTER SHAVE 100ML NEW   130€                                                      GUCCI ENVY 100Ml SPRAY EAU DE TOILETTE  NO CAPS E BOX 100%FULL 100€ ESCADA CASUAL FRIDAY EAU DE TOILETTE 125ML SPRY   NEW 150€                   GUERLAIN DERBY EAU DE TOILETTE 100ML SEALED OLD VERSION 1985 200€    SHIPPING + 10€     FOR PHOTOS AND QUESTIONS   PLEASE CONTACT ME                    

    7/22/13 at 11:46am

    Basehead said:



    Do you ship to U.S.? How much is the vintage m7 shipped to Michigan, U.S. ? Still sealed? The one with 4 ingredients on back of box correct?

    7/22/13 at 3:10pm

    florestano said:



    I'm sorry friend, but m7 is already sold. As a novelty I chanel pour monsieur Concentree First version, Gucci Nobile, Eucci envy, Gucci pour homme (2006), Chanel antaeus 1981! Best regards florestano