Changing date format

    Changing date format

    post #1 of 6
    Thread Starter 

    Does anyone know whether it's possible to change one's settings so that dates appear as DDMMYY rather than the US-style MMDDYY?How can I do this?

    post #2 of 6
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by saminlondonView Post

    Does anyone know whether it's possible to change one's settings so that dates appear as DDMMYY rather than the US-style MMDDYY?How can I do this?



    Don't think it's possible at the present time if I am not mistaken.
    post #3 of 6
    I'd love to find out too.
    post #4 of 6

    Did ask, but they reckoned it was not possible.

    I think that it may be altered under 'My Profile' - 'Edit Account Details' - un-ticking the timestamp bit will alter it from actual time to period since posting.

    post #5 of 6
    Thread Starter 

    Thanks for the replies. I do hope they can sort this out, since the format is ripe for confusion as is. There should at least be a choice, especially since the site is (was?) based in the UK and has a worldwide readership.

    Not sure that period since posting will be much better, but I'll try it it out.

    post #6 of 6
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by saminlondonView Post

    There should at least be a choice, especially since the site is (was?) based in the UK and has a worldwide readership.



    Agree.
    class="

    6/19/13 at 12:02am

    saminlondon said:



    Does anyone know whether it's possible to change one's settings so that dates appear as DDMMYY rather than the US-style MMDDYY?How can I do this?

    6/19/13 at 7:24am

    hednic said:



    Quote:
    Originally Posted by saminlondonView Post

    Does anyone know whether it's possible to change one's settings so that dates appear as DDMMYY rather than the US-style MMDDYY?How can I do this?



    Don't think it's possible at the present time if I am not mistaken.

    6/19/13 at 10:41am

    hedonist222 said:



    I'd love to find out too.

    6/19/13 at 3:57pm

    lpp said:



    Did ask, but they reckoned it was not possible.

    I think that it may be altered under 'My Profile' - 'Edit Account Details' - un-ticking the timestamp bit will alter it from actual time to period since posting.

    6/19/13 at 11:51pm

    saminlondon said:



    Thanks for the replies. I do hope they can sort this out, since the format is ripe for confusion as is. There should at least be a choice, especially since the site is (was?) based in the UK and has a worldwide readership.

    Not sure that period since posting will be much better, but I'll try it it out.

    6/28/13 at 5:40am

    hednic said:



    Quote:
    Originally Posted by saminlondonView Post

    There should at least be a choice, especially since the site is (was?) based in the UK and has a worldwide readership.



    Agree.





Loving perfume on the Internet since 2000