Tapatalk?

    Tapatalk?

    post #1 of 6
    Thread Starter 
    Bn doesn't seem to work with tapatalk at the moment. Is this permanent? It's the only access point I use, generally
    post #2 of 6

    It stopped working right after the upgrade. I was wondering the same thing but then I forgot about it and started using the mobile site on Chrome for iOS. It would be nice if we can have it back on Tapatalk.

    post #3 of 6
    One of the techs at Huddler posted in another thread that their platform doesn't support it, so don't think that's going to change.
    post #4 of 6
    Unfortunately, in the 'Big news for Tapatalk users' section, they omitted to mention the biggest news, which is that it isn't supported.

    I can still browse using it (with bugs), but posting is more error-prone. A shame, as it is superior to the mobile site.
    post #5 of 6

    Sorry, Tapatalk users - Huddler Steph posted this in another Tapatalk thread to confirm that it was not supported :-

     

    post #6 of 6

    I've posted this before somewhere

    https://support.tapatalk.com

    class="

    7/2/13 at 2:27pm

    hirch_duckfinder said:



    Bn doesn't seem to work with tapatalk at the moment. Is this permanent? It's the only access point I use, generally

    7/2/13 at 2:32pm

    Pegasus said:



    It stopped working right after the upgrade. I was wondering the same thing but then I forgot about it and started using the mobile site on Chrome for iOS. It would be nice if we can have it back on Tapatalk.

    7/2/13 at 4:42pm

    hednic said:



    One of the techs at Huddler posted in another thread that their platform doesn't support it, so don't think that's going to change.

    7/2/13 at 11:08pm

    Marais said:



    Unfortunately, in the 'Big news for Tapatalk users' section, they omitted to mention the biggest news, which is that it isn't supported.

    I can still browse using it (with bugs), but posting is more error-prone. A shame, as it is superior to the mobile site.

    7/3/13 at 1:15am

    lpp said:



    Sorry, Tapatalk users - Huddler Steph posted this in another Tapatalk thread to confirm that it was not supported :-

     

    7/9/13 at 1:30am

    lpp said:



    I've posted this before somewhere

    https://support.tapatalk.com