FS (or FT): Boucheron, Dior, Givenchy, Jacomo, Trussardi, etc.

    FS (or FT): Boucheron, Dior, Givenchy, Jacomo, Trussardi, etc.

    post #1 of 5
    Thread Starter 

    Hi, and thanks for looking.

     

    These items are for sale or trade, and I ship preferably to Canada (but US is OK):

     

    Boucheron EDT $15 (half full 30ml)

    Burberry Sport $25
    Cool Water (30ml) $15
    Comme une évidence green $20
    Eau sauvage EDT $35
    Givenchy PH Blue Label (tester) $25
    Jacomo de Jacomo (black tester) $15
    Jacomo Paradox green $40
    Jockey-Club (C-M) $25
    Lagerfeld Photo $20
    Lanvin l'homme $20
    Quorum Silver $15
    ST Dupont pour homme $35
    Trussardi Uomo Fresh $40
    Yardley Iris $15
     
    PM me for details (size, etc.)
    Please do not reply in the thread!
     
    Shipping is included if you buy three or more items.
     
    As for trades, I'm currently looking for:
    Boucheron after-shave (any type)
    Cerruti 1881
    Vermeil
    Vermeil White
     
    All the best!
    François

    Edited by Francois Blais - 10/21/13 at 7:30am
    post #2 of 5
    Thread Starter 

    Added Eau sauvage EDT. (also have matching after-shave lotion AND balm available together or separately if that's what you're looking for)

    post #3 of 5
    Thread Starter 

    Just added:

    Jockey Club

    Lagerfeld Photo

    Lolita Lempicka au masculin

    post #4 of 5
    Thread Starter 

    Added some wanted for trades.

    Cerruti 1881

    Boucheron a/s

    Vermeil and Vermeil White


    Edited by Francois Blais - 10/15/13 at 12:37pm
    post #5 of 5
    Thread Starter 

    Just added Boucheron EDT.

    class="

    7/4/13 at 9:42am

    Francois Blais said:



    Hi, and thanks for looking.

     

    These items are for sale or trade, and I ship preferably to Canada (but US is OK):

     

    Boucheron EDT $15 (half full 30ml)

    Burberry Sport $25
    Cool Water (30ml) $15
    Comme une évidence green $20
    Eau sauvage EDT $35
    Givenchy PH Blue Label (tester) $25
    Jacomo de Jacomo (black tester) $15
    Jacomo Paradox green $40
    Jockey-Club (C-M) $25
    Lagerfeld Photo $20
    Lanvin l'homme $20
    Quorum Silver $15
    ST Dupont pour homme $35
    Trussardi Uomo Fresh $40
    Yardley Iris $15
     
    PM me for details (size, etc.)
    Please do not reply in the thread!
     
    Shipping is included if you buy three or more items.
     
    As for trades, I'm currently looking for:
    Boucheron after-shave (any type)
    Cerruti 1881
    Vermeil
    Vermeil White
     
    All the best!
    François

    Edited by Francois Blais - 10/21/13 at 7:30am

    8/5/13 at 4:10pm

    Francois Blais said:



    Added Eau sauvage EDT. (also have matching after-shave lotion AND balm available together or separately if that's what you're looking for)

    8/30/13 at 10:45am

    Francois Blais said:



    Just added:

    Jockey Club

    Lagerfeld Photo

    Lolita Lempicka au masculin

    10/11/13 at 6:24am

    Francois Blais said:



    Added some wanted for trades.

    Cerruti 1881

    Boucheron a/s

    Vermeil and Vermeil White


    Edited by Francois Blais - 10/15/13 at 12:37pm

    10/21/13 at 7:30am

    Francois Blais said:



    Just added Boucheron EDT.