Perfume shopping in Naples?

    Perfume shopping in Naples?

    post #1 of 6
    Thread Starter 

    Hi all. Was going to post this on the Italy board, but that looks like nobody's been there in years. 

     

    I'm off to Naples and Sorrento in August and wonder if anyone can recommend any interesting perfume shops. I know Italy tends to be largely closed in August, but any tips would be greatly appreciated. 

     

    Thanks!

    post #2 of 6

    this is the most famous perfume shop in Naples, especially for niche

    http://www.allaviolettaboutique.com/

     

    and this, very near to the train  station

    http://www.yelp.it/biz/profumeria-fusco-napoli-2

     

    okay, and , as usual, the best tip Is: be very careful when in Naples.... :)

    post #3 of 6
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Andre Moreau View Post


    okay, and , as usual, the best tip Is: be very careful when in Naples.... smile.gif
    Especially close to the main train station.
    post #4 of 6

    I second that about being careful in Naples.  I use to travel there for business.  I love the place but ------

     

    Be careful around the train station. 

     

    Hold your purse close and don't let go of it for a minute.  If possible don't even carry one.  Don't put your arm out the taxi window as you will have your jewelry/watch stolen.

     

    Great food, drink the house wine.  Love Naples.
     

    post #5 of 6
    Thread Starter 
    Many thanks, guys. Will check out the recommendations. And be careful!
    post #6 of 6

    Carthusia has stores in both Naples and Sorrento.

    Addresses are here: http://www.carthusia.it/negozi-nel-mondo

    class="

    7/12/13 at 2:25am

    Kagey said:



    Hi all. Was going to post this on the Italy board, but that looks like nobody's been there in years. 

     

    I'm off to Naples and Sorrento in August and wonder if anyone can recommend any interesting perfume shops. I know Italy tends to be largely closed in August, but any tips would be greatly appreciated. 

     

    Thanks!

    7/12/13 at 9:34am

    Andre Moreau said:



    this is the most famous perfume shop in Naples, especially for niche

    http://www.allaviolettaboutique.com/

     

    and this, very near to the train  station

    http://www.yelp.it/biz/profumeria-fusco-napoli-2

     

    okay, and , as usual, the best tip Is: be very careful when in Naples.... :)

    7/12/13 at 10:36am

    hednic said:



    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Andre Moreau View Post


    okay, and , as usual, the best tip Is: be very careful when in Naples.... smile.gif
    Especially close to the main train station.

    7/12/13 at 10:39am

    BetsyMeszaros said:



    I second that about being careful in Naples.  I use to travel there for business.  I love the place but ------

     

    Be careful around the train station. 

     

    Hold your purse close and don't let go of it for a minute.  If possible don't even carry one.  Don't put your arm out the taxi window as you will have your jewelry/watch stolen.

     

    Great food, drink the house wine.  Love Naples.
     

    7/13/13 at 12:03am

    Kagey said:



    Many thanks, guys. Will check out the recommendations. And be careful!

    7/13/13 at 11:12am

    loungeboy said:



    Carthusia has stores in both Naples and Sorrento.

    Addresses are here: http://www.carthusia.it/negozi-nel-mondo