Brand spanking new

    Brand spanking new

    post #1 of 14
    Thread Starter 

    Hello all!  I have just discovered you and, I fear, a new addiction.  (Just what I need)

     

    At any rate, I've really enjoyed all the info I've found here so far and thought I should join the conversation.  Thanks for sharing your POV and knowledge.

     

    A little about me, I'm a 41 year old wife and mama to four kiddos, all of whom have flown the coup and so my hubs and I have to figure out what to do with ourselves again.  It's been lots of fun reconnecting and I find that the scents have become important again as we are sort of 'dating' again.

     

    My other hobbies include gourmet cuisine (cooking and eating!), photography (semi professional) graphic design, scrapbooking, reading, bible study, gardening and whatever else happens to float my boat.

     

    I'm a passionate person, always diving in all the way to whatever new thing grabs my attention.  

     

    I look forward to learning lots more from all of you!

    post #2 of 14

    Welcome to Basenotes danieq ! I hope you enjoy your time here. :) 

    post #3 of 14

    have fun here!!

    post #4 of 14

    Welcome to Basenotes! It's truly the right place for interesting and, quite often, stimulating discussion, interaction, knowledge about fragrances and beyond. 

    post #5 of 14
    Welcome and enjoy!

    We've , through our participation, built a wealth of knowledge.
    post #6 of 14

    Welcome hope you enjoy your time on BN

    post #7 of 14

    Welcome on board, danieq vrolijk_26.gif

     

    Do stick around - you'll find the experience a rewarding one.

    post #8 of 14

    Welcome!

    post #9 of 14
    Welcome! Make sure to explore all the boards here, see you around!
    post #10 of 14

    Welcome to Basenotes! Enjoy your time spent here learning and growing your collection.

    post #11 of 14

    Top up your credit cards grin.gif

    post #12 of 14
    Thread Starter 

    thanks so much for the welcome.  

     

    @Kaern, I can see that this can become expensive indeed

    post #13 of 14
    I think the dating again thing is very cool and exciting. Good for you two, and you're at an age that you can still enjoy the romance of it all. Too cool!

    And welcome, from another noob!
    post #14 of 14

    Make it a habit to only buy the real expensive stuff when you've got some extra money to burn, don't buy blind on niche from hype (or non niche either for that matter unless it's like 20 bucks or less) Don't worry if YOU like something and no one else seems to and conversely don't worry if you don't like something and nearly everyone else does - don't be toooo thin skinned most people here mean no harm but there is some playful nipping at times. I have lurked here for years and finally "joined" so I could get in on the convos and you will learn a LOT about houses, and where to buy and where to get samples and about notes and well lots of stuff - Welcome and most of all - Have fun

    class="

    7/17/13 at 10:28am

    danieq said:



    Hello all!  I have just discovered you and, I fear, a new addiction.  (Just what I need)

     

    At any rate, I've really enjoyed all the info I've found here so far and thought I should join the conversation.  Thanks for sharing your POV and knowledge.

     

    A little about me, I'm a 41 year old wife and mama to four kiddos, all of whom have flown the coup and so my hubs and I have to figure out what to do with ourselves again.  It's been lots of fun reconnecting and I find that the scents have become important again as we are sort of 'dating' again.

     

    My other hobbies include gourmet cuisine (cooking and eating!), photography (semi professional) graphic design, scrapbooking, reading, bible study, gardening and whatever else happens to float my boat.

     

    I'm a passionate person, always diving in all the way to whatever new thing grabs my attention.  

     

    I look forward to learning lots more from all of you!

    7/17/13 at 10:46am

    Mimi Gardenia said:



    Welcome to Basenotes danieq ! I hope you enjoy your time here. :) 

    7/17/13 at 10:58am

    Tony T said:



    have fun here!!

    7/17/13 at 11:24am

    Ken_Russell said:



    Welcome to Basenotes! It's truly the right place for interesting and, quite often, stimulating discussion, interaction, knowledge about fragrances and beyond. 

    7/17/13 at 11:26am

    hedonist222 said:



    Welcome and enjoy!

    We've , through our participation, built a wealth of knowledge.

    7/17/13 at 11:29am

    mccann690 said:



    Welcome hope you enjoy your time on BN

    7/17/13 at 12:55pm

    JON RODGERS said:



    Welcome on board, danieq vrolijk_26.gif

     

    Do stick around - you'll find the experience a rewarding one.

    7/17/13 at 1:03pm

    TLS said:



    Welcome!

    7/17/13 at 6:49pm

    foughare said:



    Welcome! Make sure to explore all the boards here, see you around!

    7/18/13 at 6:37am

    rynegne said:



    Welcome to Basenotes! Enjoy your time spent here learning and growing your collection.

    7/18/13 at 6:42am

    Kaern said:



    Top up your credit cards grin.gif

    7/18/13 at 10:12am

    danieq said:



    thanks so much for the welcome.  

     

    @Kaern, I can see that this can become expensive indeed

    7/18/13 at 3:28pm

    BeyondTheBox said:



    I think the dating again thing is very cool and exciting. Good for you two, and you're at an age that you can still enjoy the romance of it all. Too cool!

    And welcome, from another noob!

    7/18/13 at 4:32pm

    Katana said:



    Make it a habit to only buy the real expensive stuff when you've got some extra money to burn, don't buy blind on niche from hype (or non niche either for that matter unless it's like 20 bucks or less) Don't worry if YOU like something and no one else seems to and conversely don't worry if you don't like something and nearly everyone else does - don't be toooo thin skinned most people here mean no harm but there is some playful nipping at times. I have lurked here for years and finally "joined" so I could get in on the convos and you will learn a LOT about houses, and where to buy and where to get samples and about notes and well lots of stuff - Welcome and most of all - Have fun