I currently own...
Terre D'Hermes (parfum)
Acqua Di Gio Essenza
Dior Homme Intense
A*Men Pure Malt
Gucci Pour Homme (don't own this yet, but it's my next planned purchase)
I'm looking for any suggestions to expand my collection.
What I'm most interested in:
- Scents that are very different from the ones listed above.
- Good manly fruit scents.
- Summer scents with the best projection and longevity out there.
- Harsh and masculine scents like Antaeus, Kouros, Gucci Pour Homme
What I'm not interested in:
- Gourmand/sweet scents... Even though I enjoy them, between A*Men, DHI, Le Male, New Haarlem, and Musc Ravageur I'm begging to feel prediabetic.
- Scents with less than stellar longevity and projection.
- Frilly/metro scents.