Hello gentlemen! Just wondering what you updated starting lineups look like. Please pick ONE AND ONLY ONE fragrances for each of these situations.
4.Date/"Between the sheets" Scent
6.Upscale, suit and tie fragrance
-Pick ONE and ONLY ONE for cold weather and warm weather(I know it could be hard)
-NO repeats! Meaning if you pick something for one category, it is not in contention for another.
I will kick things off :)
COLD WEATHER STARTING LINEUP:
1.Signature Scent: Jean Paul Gaultier's Le Male. Did I even need to say it? This smell is "me". My friends and family associate this scent with "Jonny", and I wouldn't want it any other way. This thing is my "fragrance soul mate", and will be forever. Nothing captures my emotion like Le Male, and come winter, I dont reach for anything more than Le Male. THAT is a signature scent. A warm, seductive love potion. Vanilla, lavender, mint. Francis Kurkdjian is an absolute genius. I would easily pick this for my "night out" and "between the sheets" categories as well a couple of the other categories, but per my rules, that is not allowed.
2.Work Scent: Prada Amber Pour Homme. As you all know, Prada Amber Pour Homme is a very clean, soapy, and elegant fragrance. Perfectly inoffensive, while also being a littler interesting. Great for work, especially when dressing up.
3.Night-out Scent: Thierry Mugler's Pure Malt. I feel as though this fragrance is a little forgotten around here and I dont know why. This is a seductive, long-lasting, projecting, delicious, expensive-smelling, elegant gourmand. My nights-out are typically not spent at a club, but I prefer dining at a nice restaurant, going to a nice lounge, etc. I prefer Pure Malt over the popular "club bangers".
4. Date Scent: YSL's La Nuit de L'homme. One of my sexiest scents ever created. I chose this as my date scent over fragrances like Dior Homme Intense, Musc Ravageur, etc. Amazingly seductive and last throughout the night til the next morning on me.
5. Daring Scent: Thierry Muglers A*Men. Although I love this fragrance, gosh is it daring. I had to choose between this and Versace's Dreamer, but decided that the monster projection(especially in the beginning) of the harsh tar note makes this the winner.
6.Upscale Scent: Dior Homme. The absolute KING of upscale fragrances. NOTHING compliments a suit and tie better than a couple sprays of Dior Homme. It simply gives the wearer an aura of luxury and elegance that goes simply unmatched. One of my top 5 fragrances of all time.
p.s. I own the Intense version, and choose the original over it for this particular situation.
WARM WEATHER STARTING LINEUP:
1. Signature Scent: Chanel Allure Homme Edition Blanche. My favorite warm weather fragrance. Period. Absolutely gorgeous sparkling sicilian lemon and vanilla with a pinch of pink pepper in the background. Last, projects, and smells simply legendary on me.
3. Night-out Scent: Bleu de Chanel. I am LOVING Bleu de Chanel this summer. It is simply perfect for a summer night out, especially because of the incense note. Projection is also great for the time that it lasts. This and Allure Homme Edition Blanche are interchangeable for my signature scent and night-out scent.
4. Date Scent: YSL's L'homme. Just like La Nuit, but wearable for the warmer months. Extremely seductive smell, and fortunately lasts and projects perfectly on me. Alluring, seductive, sexy. PERFECT for a date.
5. Daring Scent: Jean Paul Gaultier Fleur du Male. This fragrance is absolutely beautiful, but extremely daring at the top. It takes a certain confidence to pull the white florals at the top of this fragrance off, before it dries down to remind us all of a certain masterpiece.
6. Upscale Scent: Creed Green Irish Tweed. This fragrance just exudes class and sophistication. I simply adore it. It is so much more than just a green fragrance. It is an absolute legend, and is the absolute greatest warm weather upscale fragrance. I chose this over Aventus for this particular situation.