Alcohol perfumes in this bottle ok?

    Alcohol perfumes in this bottle ok?

    post #1 of 5
    Thread Starter 

    Is it acceptable to have alcohol perumes in this type of bottle? Or is this type of bottle only meant for oil based perfumes?

    these are the types of bottles being asked about:

    http://www.sorellehome.com/ic280frm.asp?prodno=SAG-PE416-RD&COMBO1=CRY-PERF

    Is that dabber something people can and do use for the alcohol perfumes? Will it work ok since this is not a spray bottle?

    post #2 of 5

    People who collect bottles will love this style. You could use for dabbing, mainly its pure parfum or extract only in the dab form these days.

    I admit I am not really into fancy bottles, and prefer to spray. Many others are different.

    post #3 of 5
    They're made of heavy glass, so very suitable. The only issue you would probably face is the capacity- they're usually very small. You may also find yourself getting frustrated with the amount you can apply, the applicator is a small glass rod that you may have to dip and apply, over and over, to get the desired amount on your skin.
    post #4 of 5
    Those bottles are so nice, and priced very fairly. The only issue I have with them is that they probably only hold like 10 ml or something around that. I wish they told you in the description.
    post #5 of 5
    The only problem I see is the amount of fragrance they hold.
    class="

    7/24/13 at 11:18pm

    kamas said:



    Is it acceptable to have alcohol perumes in this type of bottle? Or is this type of bottle only meant for oil based perfumes?

    these are the types of bottles being asked about:

    http://www.sorellehome.com/ic280frm.asp?prodno=SAG-PE416-RD&COMBO1=CRY-PERF

    Is that dabber something people can and do use for the alcohol perfumes? Will it work ok since this is not a spray bottle?

    7/24/13 at 11:57pm

    donna255 said:



    People who collect bottles will love this style. You could use for dabbing, mainly its pure parfum or extract only in the dab form these days.

    I admit I am not really into fancy bottles, and prefer to spray. Many others are different.

    8/2/13 at 1:11am

    L'eaulita said:



    They're made of heavy glass, so very suitable. The only issue you would probably face is the capacity- they're usually very small. You may also find yourself getting frustrated with the amount you can apply, the applicator is a small glass rod that you may have to dip and apply, over and over, to get the desired amount on your skin.

    8/2/13 at 5:28am

    williampaul1969 said:



    Those bottles are so nice, and priced very fairly. The only issue I have with them is that they probably only hold like 10 ml or something around that. I wish they told you in the description.

    8/2/13 at 6:40am

    hednic said:



    The only problem I see is the amount of fragrance they hold.





Loving perfume on the Internet since 2000