How old is everybody ? Married ? Single ? Kids?

    How old is everybody ? Married ? Single ? Kids?

    post #1 of 67
    Thread Starter 

    ok...this might be getting TOO personal and if you want to plead the 5th you can....Sometime we like to hide behind a computer screen or feel that its really "None of your business" but if you want to say how old you are and just that, thats cool...

     

    I'll start....

     

    45 years old, married with 3 kids....and a WHOPPING appetite for shit that smells good....

     

    Next?

    post #2 of 67
    I'll play along.

    28, married, 2 kids.

    Feel very fortunate to earn a good enough wage that my wife doesn't have to work and there is some change left over to indulge my love of fragrances, amongst other things.
    post #3 of 67
    Thread Starter 
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by The_Scentinel View Post

    I'll play along.

    28, married, 2 kids.

    Feel very fortunate to earn a good enough wage that my wife doesn't have to work and there is some change left over to indulge my love of fragrances, amongst other things.

    well, I feel like I've KNOWN you guys for a while but really you can't possibly KNOW KNOW everybody on here but idk....This makes it a littler more personal but not too risky...Im not here to put anybody on the spot...Just trying to get to know you guys a little....Thanks for the response....Im very fortunate too that my wife can stay home too with 3 little ones...Believe me, her job is MUCH harder than mine...smiley.gif

    post #4 of 67

    33, about to be 34 in a couple of weeks ... single, never married, no kids.  Have a corporate job that keeps me traveling most of the time.


    Edited by naylor - 7/27/13 at 11:44am
    post #5 of 67
    Thread Starter 

    WOW!  They moved this to "off topic" forum....I didnt even think that it would matter...My bad....I dont think many of the people we "hang" with come on this particular forum....

    post #6 of 67

    29, currently single, nor any kids so far- but might settle down sometime in future. 

     

    Other than that, my friends and family are usually quite understanding, supportive regarding my fragrance hobby, knowing that there is a quite significant possibility to end up with one (or more) fragrance presents. 

    post #7 of 67
    Thread Starter 
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ken_Russell View Post

    29, currently single, nor any kids so far- but might settle down sometime in future. 

     

    Other than that, my friends and family are usually quite understanding, supportive regarding my fragrance hobby, knowing that there is a quite significant possibility to end up with one (or more) fragrance presents. 

    still have plenty of time Ken...I didnt get married till I was in my early 30's....I was having way too much fun !cheesy.gif

    post #8 of 67

    27, single but in a committed relationship, not looking to get married anytime soon.

    post #9 of 67

    21.  Single.  No kids (and I don't see myself wanting any over the next 10 years).

    post #10 of 67

    I'm not shy... I'll play.... I'm 50, fortunate not to look that old, blue collar guy, married, 2 great college-educated daughters in professional careers. 

    post #11 of 67

    33 single no kids unemployed as of yesterday

    post #12 of 67
    25 with a girlfriend for 4 years and she only likes 1 out of every 30 frags I like on average. Lol
    post #13 of 67
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by williampaul1969 View Post

    she only likes 1 out of every 30 frags I like on average.

    That's relatively unacceptable...

    post #14 of 67

    I'm 40, 3 great kids, oldest in college, youngest playing little league, middle one about to start high school, but wants to start college already, to start med school. I was married before, and will be again, I have a wonderful fiance who supports my fragrance hobby, I feel very blessed.

    post #15 of 67

    34, journalist in the local news (writing perfume essays from time to time), no kids but 1 brave & LOVELY & very clever & warm soulmate with 2 wonderful children, 3 years the girl and 9 months the boy. Hunting license but not regularly going hunting. Love Music from garage to classic, Italy, the big cities & the countryside, a good book, a decent shave, a good drink & tobacco, going out for dinner etc ... ;-) 

    post #16 of 67
    Thread Starter 
    Glad to meet you guys!
    post #17 of 67
    In some ways still feel like 16 but i'm 50 now (yikes). Married with 2 teens. Wife is pretty supportive of this hobby and she likes more frags I've sampled than I do! Recently blind bought chanel coco noir for her which she's really enjoying so that worked out well. Not sure if she's got a fav of mine but could be Antaeus. Kids both like Bleu de Chanel. Good taste all around!
    post #18 of 67
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by FSU92grad View Post

    Believe class="

    7/27/13 at 10:56am

    FSU92grad said:



    ok...this might be getting TOO personal and if you want to plead the 5th you can....Sometime we like to hide behind a computer screen or feel that its really "None of your business" but if you want to say how old you are and just that, thats cool...

     

    I'll start....

     

    45 years old, married with 3 kids....and a WHOPPING appetite for shit that smells good....

     

    Next?

    7/27/13 at 11:02am

    The_Scentinel said:



    I'll play along.

    28, married, 2 kids.

    Feel very fortunate to earn a good enough wage that my wife doesn't have to work and there is some change left over to indulge my love of fragrances, amongst other things.

    7/27/13 at 11:05am

    FSU92grad said:



    Quote:
    Originally Posted by The_Scentinel View Post

    I'll play along.

    28, married, 2 kids.

    Feel very fortunate to earn a good enough wage that my wife doesn't have to work and there is some change left over to indulge my love of fragrances, amongst other things.

    well, I feel like I've KNOWN you guys for a while but really you can't possibly KNOW KNOW everybody on here but idk....This makes it a littler more personal but not too risky...Im not here to put anybody on the spot...Just trying to get to know you guys a little....Thanks for the response....Im very fortunate too that my wife can stay home too with 3 little ones...Believe me, her job is MUCH harder than mine...smiley.gif

    7/27/13 at 11:15am

    naylor said:



    33, about to be 34 in a couple of weeks ... single, never married, no kids.  Have a corporate job that keeps me traveling most of the time.


    Edited by naylor - 7/27/13 at 11:44am

    7/27/13 at 11:16am

    FSU92grad said:



    WOW!  They moved this to "off topic" forum....I didnt even think that it would matter...My bad....I dont think many of the people we "hang" with come on this particular forum....

    7/27/13 at 11:17am

    Ken_Russell said:



    29, currently single, nor any kids so far- but might settle down sometime in future. 

     

    Other than that, my friends and family are usually quite understanding, supportive regarding my fragrance hobby, knowing that there is a quite significant possibility to end up with one (or more) fragrance presents. 

    7/27/13 at 11:19am

    FSU92grad said:



    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ken_Russell View Post

    29, currently single, nor any kids so far- but might settle down sometime in future. 

     

    Other than that, my friends and family are usually quite understanding, supportive regarding my fragrance hobby, knowing that there is a quite significant possibility to end up with one (or more) fragrance presents. 

    still have plenty of time Ken...I didnt get married till I was in my early 30's....I was having way too much fun !cheesy.gif

    7/27/13 at 11:25am

    rynegne said:



    27, single but in a committed relationship, not looking to get married anytime soon.

    7/27/13 at 11:26am

    noirdrakkar said:



    21.  Single.  No kids (and I don't see myself wanting any over the next 10 years).

    7/27/13 at 11:27am

    bigsteve said:



    I'm not shy... I'll play.... I'm 50, fortunate not to look that old, blue collar guy, married, 2 great college-educated daughters in professional careers. 

    7/27/13 at 11:35am

    Tony T said:



    33 single no kids unemployed as of yesterday

    7/27/13 at 11:52am

    williampaul1969 said:



    25 with a girlfriend for 4 years and she only likes 1 out of every 30 frags I like on average. Lol

    7/27/13 at 12:09pm

    naylor said:



    Quote:
    Originally Posted by williampaul1969 View Post

    she only likes 1 out of every 30 frags I like on average.

    That's relatively unacceptable...

    7/27/13 at 12:30pm

    willyb said:



    I'm 40, 3 great kids, oldest in college, youngest playing little league, middle one about to start high school, but wants to start college already, to start med school. I was married before, and will be again, I have a wonderful fiance who supports my fragrance hobby, I feel very blessed.

    7/27/13 at 12:40pm

    Eule said:



    34, journalist in the local news (writing perfume essays from time to time), no kids but 1 brave & LOVELY & very clever & warm soulmate with 2 wonderful children, 3 years the girl and 9 months the boy. Hunting license but not regularly going hunting. Love Music from garage to classic, Italy, the big cities & the countryside, a good book, a decent shave, a good drink & tobacco, going out for dinner etc ... ;-) 

    7/27/13 at 12:57pm

    FSU92grad said:



    Glad to meet you guys!

    7/27/13 at 1:07pm

    bbfan said:



    In some ways still feel like 16 but i'm 50 now (yikes). Married with 2 teens. Wife is pretty supportive of this hobby and she likes more frags I've sampled than I do! Recently blind bought chanel coco noir for her which she's really enjoying so that worked out well. Not sure if she's got a fav of mine but could be Antaeus. Kids both like Bleu de Chanel. Good taste all around!

    7/27/13 at 1:49pm

    badarun said:



    Quote:
    Originally Posted by FSU92grad View Post

    Believe class="