Unable to delete items from lists

    Unable to delete items from lists

    post #1 of 22
    Thread Starter 

    l've mentioned this in a couple of other threads, but have not received any help or advice.

    The "delete" button on my lists in my profile has not worked for three or four days now. This is preventing me from keeping my lists up to date; something that is very important to me. l know this is happening to at least one other person.

    Can l please have some help with this?

    post #2 of 22

    Following posts elsewhere I did some experimenting and posted the results earlier today, Teardrop.

    I think that when they're working on the Directory strange things often happen but, from memory, Huddler don't work weekends.

    http://www.basenotes.net/t/375793/some-progress#post_3113379

    post #3 of 22
    Thread Starter 

    Thanks lpp, but "own it", "had it" & "want it" don't cover my needs. l want to delete fragrances from my SAMPLES list.

    Please can someone from Huddler help?

    post #4 of 22

    I deleted two from my samples list yesterday, teardrop.

    There were three before I started and now there is only one as I used the delete function.

    I couldn't move either to another list using the Edit function.

    Perhaps Huddler can help you.

    post #5 of 22
    Thread Starter 

    This still isn't working for me today.sad.gif

    post #6 of 22

    This hasn't worked for me in about 2-3 weeks. I've been trying to update some bottles I've sold or finished.

    post #7 of 22

    Do you guys have these buttons on the right hand side of your lists?

    I just deleted one from my Wardrobe by firstly going to the Product page (by clicking on the title line of the product in my list), then clicking on 'had it', then using the 'delete' button in the picture below.

    A bit cumbersome and it has not appeared in my 'Owned' list.

    I have been unable to add it again!

    I have now just tried to add two to my Wardrobe from my 'Owned' via the Product page and neither appeared.

    I think that my lists will need some more additions before experimenting further!

    post #8 of 22
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by lppView Post

    Do you guys have these buttons on the right hand side of your lists?

    I just deleted one from my Wardrobe by firstly going to the Product page (by clicking on the title line of the product in my list), then clicking on 'had it', then using the 'delete' button in the picture below.

    A bit cumbersome and it has not appeared in my 'Owned' list.

    I have been unable to add it again!

    I have now just tried to add two to my Wardrobe from my 'Owned' via the Product page and neither appeared.

    I think that my lists will need some more additions before experimenting further!

    This is the page I've been using to try and delete. I hit delete, and all that happens is a swirling circle that swirls to infinity without removing from my wardrobe.

    post #9 of 22
    Thread Starter 

    Same here, markc. Those delete buttons worked fine until recently.

    post #10 of 22

    Yes, they only seem to delete by using the Product page first, then the delete button in the Wardrobe bit afterwards.

    It looks like something's been broken.

    Please help, tech support!

    post #11 of 22

    Yes, I'm pretty sure it traces back to early-mid July, when the site was down for a few hours and they did an update. I guess we'll have to wait until the next update for it to be back to normal. Oh well, my wardrobe update will have to wait.

    post #12 of 22

    Agree -and I'll have to add some more of my stuff before deleting any more!

    post #13 of 22

    @markc - Just found out how to add stuff from the bottom of the Product page - I'm officially very slow :(

    post #14 of 22
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by lppView Post

    @markc - Just found out how to add stuff from the bottom of the Product page - I'm officially very slow :(

    Hahahaha, we ALL are sometimes!

    post #15 of 22

    It keeps changing!

    Will go & put in some practice tomorrow :)

    post #16 of 22
    Thread Starter 
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by lppView Post

    @markc - Just found out how to add stuff from the bottom of the Product page - I'm officially very slow :(

    The lists on those pages also say that l "own" certain fragrances, when in fact l only have a sample. Why do we not get the option of saying "l have a sample" like we used to? This is maddening to me!

    post #17 of 22

    I just added a sample of Shalimar, teardrop!

    If you do 'own it' from the Status box, then choose which of your lists to add it to from the Your List box.

    post #18 of 22

    7/28/13 at 11:53am

    teardrop said:



    l've mentioned this in a couple of other threads, but have not received any help or advice.

    The "delete" button on my lists in my profile has not worked for three or four days now. This is preventing me from keeping my lists up to date; something that is very important to me. l know this is happening to at least one other person.

    Can l please have some help with this?

    7/28/13 at 2:21pm

    lpp said:



    Following posts elsewhere I did some experimenting and posted the results earlier today, Teardrop.

    I think that when they're working on the Directory strange things often happen but, from memory, Huddler don't work weekends.

    http://www.basenotes.net/t/375793/some-progress#post_3113379

    7/29/13 at 9:57am

    teardrop said:



    Thanks lpp, but "own it", "had it" & "want it" don't cover my needs. l want to delete fragrances from my SAMPLES list.

    Please can someone from Huddler help?

    7/29/13 at 10:06am

    lpp said:



    I deleted two from my samples list yesterday, teardrop.

    There were three before I started and now there is only one as I used the delete function.

    I couldn't move either to another list using the Edit function.

    Perhaps Huddler can help you.

    7/30/13 at 9:11am

    teardrop said:



    This still isn't working for me today.sad.gif

    7/30/13 at 9:27am

    markc said:



    This hasn't worked for me in about 2-3 weeks. I've been trying to update some bottles I've sold or finished.

    7/30/13 at 11:45am

    lpp said:



    Do you guys have these buttons on the right hand side of your lists?

    I just deleted one from my Wardrobe by firstly going to the Product page (by clicking on the title line of the product in my list), then clicking on 'had it', then using the 'delete' button in the picture below.

    A bit cumbersome and it has not appeared in my 'Owned' list.

    I have been unable to add it again!

    I have now just tried to add two to my Wardrobe from my 'Owned' via the Product page and neither appeared.

    I think that my lists will need some more additions before experimenting further!

    7/30/13 at 11:57am

    markc said:



    Quote:
    Originally Posted by lppView Post

    Do you guys have these buttons on the right hand side of your lists?

    I just deleted one from my Wardrobe by firstly going to the Product page (by clicking on the title line of the product in my list), then clicking on 'had it', then using the 'delete' button in the picture below.

    A bit cumbersome and it has not appeared in my 'Owned' list.

    I have been unable to add it again!

    I have now just tried to add two to my Wardrobe from my 'Owned' via the Product page and neither appeared.

    I think that my lists will need some more additions before experimenting further!

    This is the page I've been using to try and delete. I hit delete, and all that happens is a swirling circle that swirls to infinity without removing from my wardrobe.

    7/30/13 at 11:59am

    teardrop said:



    Same here, markc. Those delete buttons worked fine until recently.

    7/30/13 at 12:06pm

    lpp said:



    Yes, they only seem to delete by using the Product page first, then the delete button in the Wardrobe bit afterwards.

    It looks like something's been broken.

    Please help, tech support!

    7/30/13 at 12:16pm

    markc said:



    Yes, I'm pretty sure it traces back to early-mid July, when the site was down for a few hours and they did an update. I guess we'll have to wait until the next update for it to be back to normal. Oh well, my wardrobe update will have to wait.

    7/30/13 at 12:19pm

    lpp said:



    Agree -and I'll have to add some more of my stuff before deleting any more!

    7/30/13 at 12:38pm

    lpp said:



    @markc - Just found out how to add stuff from the bottom of the Product page - I'm officially very slow :(

    7/30/13 at 12:40pm

    markc said:



    Quote:
    Originally Posted by lppView Post

    @markc - Just found out how to add stuff from the bottom of the Product page - I'm officially very slow :(

    Hahahaha, we ALL are sometimes!

    7/30/13 at 12:42pm

    lpp said:



    It keeps changing!

    Will go & put in some practice tomorrow :)

    7/30/13 at 12:55pm

    teardrop said:



    Quote:
    Originally Posted by lppView Post

    @markc - Just found out how to add stuff from the bottom of the Product page - I'm officially very slow :(

    The lists on those pages also say that l "own" certain fragrances, when in fact l only have a sample. Why do we not get the option of saying "l have a sample" like we used to? This is maddening to me!

    7/30/13 at 1:06pm

    lpp said:



    I just added a sample of Shalimar, teardrop!

    If you do 'own it' from the Status box, then choose which of your lists to add it to from the Your List box.





Loving perfume on the Internet since 2000