Miracle Village Florida: The town of convicted sex offenders

    Miracle Village Florida: The town of convicted sex offenders

    post #1 of 6
    Thread Starter 

    The village where half the population are sex offenders:

     

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-23063492

     

    LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL: LOOK AT THIS WEIRDO:

     

    http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/69025000/jpg/_69025324_mv_chris_bbc.jpg

     

    "Christopher Dawson, a 22-year-old, is a registered sex offender prohibited from speaking to anyone under the age of 18. When he was 19, he had what he says is a consensual sexual relationship with a 14-year-old. He believed she was older."  (LYIN POS)

     

    F*** loser just LOOKS like a perv.

     

    "I don't think it's a miracle at all. For me it's more like a nightmare on Elm Street”

    Kirsty, Local resident  (Im with Kristy on that one)

     

    bet ya wanna move to that town in a hurry, HUH?!


    Edited by EdCSplash - 7/31/13 at 4:23pm
    post #2 of 6

    Thanks for your brilliant analysis of sex offender management and treatment. We are all the better for it.

    post #3 of 6
    Sad commentary.
    post #4 of 6
    Thread Starter 

    the real issue here is that normal people originally lived here for years and then WHAM, here come the pervos, saturating the population and ruining the towns reputation

     

     

    so the BIG question is: are the normal people going to be compensated by the state for relocating convicted fondlers to their once pristine village?  what steps are being taken to protect the children already living in the town?  and WHAT EXACTLY DO THESE fools plan on doing when one of these weirdos decides to become a repeat offender, AT THE EXPENSE OF A LOCAL CHILD?!

     

    this articles raises serious NIMBY  (not in my back yard) issues and the length the state is willing to go to reintegrate convicts with normal people

     

    I know that if I had a child I would be a tad bit concerned about  having my town overrun by sexual predators

    post #5 of 6

    Have you been to Florida? That is probably one of the best places to live there even with all of the sex offenders.

    post #6 of 6

    The Jamaican guy says their fine

    then again he is not on their radar

    class="

    7/31/13 at 4:11pm

    EdCSplash said:



    The village where half the population are sex offenders:

     

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-23063492

     

    LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL: LOOK AT THIS WEIRDO:

     

    http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/69025000/jpg/_69025324_mv_chris_bbc.jpg

     

    "Christopher Dawson, a 22-year-old, is a registered sex offender prohibited from speaking to anyone under the age of 18. When he was 19, he had what he says is a consensual sexual relationship with a 14-year-old. He believed she was older."  (LYIN POS)

     

    F*** loser just LOOKS like a perv.

     

    "I don't think it's a miracle at all. For me it's more like a nightmare on Elm Street”

    Kirsty, Local resident  (Im with Kristy on that one)

     

    bet ya wanna move to that town in a hurry, HUH?!


    Edited by EdCSplash - 7/31/13 at 4:23pm

    7/31/13 at 4:25pm

    RichNTacoma said:



    Thanks for your brilliant analysis of sex offender management and treatment. We are all the better for it.

    7/31/13 at 4:37pm

    hednic said:



    Sad commentary.

    7/31/13 at 4:50pm

    EdCSplash said:



    the real issue here is that normal people originally lived here for years and then WHAM, here come the pervos, saturating the population and ruining the towns reputation

     

     

    so the BIG question is: are the normal people going to be compensated by the state for relocating convicted fondlers to their once pristine village?  what steps are being taken to protect the children already living in the town?  and WHAT EXACTLY DO THESE fools plan on doing when one of these weirdos decides to become a repeat offender, AT THE EXPENSE OF A LOCAL CHILD?!

     

    this articles raises serious NIMBY  (not in my back yard) issues and the length the state is willing to go to reintegrate convicts with normal people

     

    I know that if I had a child I would be a tad bit concerned about  having my town overrun by sexual predators

    7/31/13 at 4:58pm

    heperd said:



    Have you been to Florida? That is probably one of the best places to live there even with all of the sex offenders.

    8/6/13 at 8:11pm

    Tony T said:



    The Jamaican guy says their fine

    then again he is not on their radar