Perry Ellis reserve

    Perry Ellis reserve

    post #1 of 8
    Thread Starter 
    I am relatively new to cologne/toilette. I recently bought some perry Ellis reserve. If you have any, how many sprays do you wear and where do you spray them? Also what is your favorite 360?
    post #2 of 8

    red and white bro. neck, wrists and chest

    post #3 of 8
    Not familiar with PE reserve, but i would guess 4-6 sprays (where Tony said). 360 red is a great smelling, quality frag at an incredible price point,(very similar to Aqua di Gio, but better imo). Actually, the only color i've heard that wasn't any good was 360 blue. Red, white, and black all seem to get good reviews.
    post #4 of 8
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by timmy-jView Post

    (very similar to Aqua di Gio, but better imo)
    For me, I personally would choose the Armani without giving it a second thought.
    post #5 of 8

    I see these all the time at TJ Maxx, i give them a sniff and am reminded why i never liked them!

    post #6 of 8
    Thread Starter 
    How long will 6 sprays of 360 last? How strong is it?
    post #7 of 8
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by 15thtexas1View Post

    How long will 6 sprays of 360 last? How strong is it?

    The original 360 is some strong stuff 6 sprays is going to last a long time and create a vapor trail around you
    post #8 of 8
    Reserve is another nice cheap Perry Ellis scent. To me, it comes off as similar to fragrances like Platinum Egoiste, Legend, & Fierce. It was designed to accompany their tuxedo line and is supposed to be a kind of formal scent. I can see that and see it working well in an office or for a dressy night out. As with most Perry Ellis scents, longevity and strength is pretty good. It's not nuclear strength, but certainly average or better.
    class="

    8/6/13 at 8:47am

    15thtexas1 said:



    I am relatively new to cologne/toilette. I recently bought some perry Ellis reserve. If you have any, how many sprays do you wear and where do you spray them? Also what is your favorite 360?

    8/6/13 at 11:00am

    Tony T said:



    red and white bro. neck, wrists and chest

    8/6/13 at 11:21am

    timmy-j said:



    Not familiar with PE reserve, but i would guess 4-6 sprays (where Tony said). 360 red is a great smelling, quality frag at an incredible price point,(very similar to Aqua di Gio, but better imo). Actually, the only color i've heard that wasn't any good was 360 blue. Red, white, and black all seem to get good reviews.

    8/6/13 at 11:23am

    hednic said:



    Quote:
    Originally Posted by timmy-jView Post

    (very similar to Aqua di Gio, but better imo)
    For me, I personally would choose the Armani without giving it a second thought.

    8/6/13 at 11:26am

    aphexacid said:



    I see these all the time at TJ Maxx, i give them a sniff and am reminded why i never liked them!

    8/6/13 at 1:09pm

    15thtexas1 said:



    How long will 6 sprays of 360 last? How strong is it?

    8/6/13 at 5:09pm

    scentimus said:



    Quote:
    Originally Posted by 15thtexas1View Post

    How long will 6 sprays of 360 last? How strong is it?

    The original 360 is some strong stuff 6 sprays is going to last a long time and create a vapor trail around you

    8/6/13 at 5:16pm

    BrianH1016 said:



    Reserve is another nice cheap Perry Ellis scent. To me, it comes off as similar to fragrances like Platinum Egoiste, Legend, & Fierce. It was designed to accompany their tuxedo line and is supposed to be a kind of formal scent. I can see that and see it working well in an office or for a dressy night out. As with most Perry Ellis scents, longevity and strength is pretty good. It's not nuclear strength, but certainly average or better.





Loving perfume on the Internet since 2000