Your favorite avitars on Basenotes

    Your favorite avitars on Basenotes

    post #1 of 69
    Thread Starter 
    I had one avitar for a long time and have changed it up lately. Simple question.

    Which avitar on Basenotes do you like or appreciate the most? And why? Ease to look at, beutiful, cute, unusual etc..

    This could be fun. cool.gif
    post #2 of 69

    The_Good_Life.  Not sure why, just like the sepia image. And it seems to fit his posts well.

     

    Pluran, because, hey, it's Joy Division, the only band that mattered to me in college. 

    post #3 of 69

    Got to be deadidol's "Ikea Monkey". Brings a chuckle every time, I loved that story.

    post #4 of 69
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Mick_Trick View Post

    Got to be deadidol's "Ikea Monkey". Brings a chuckle every time, I loved that story.

     

        I always thought that was a monkey in a spacesuit (like a Russian monkey or something).

     

     

        I'm reading the story about Darwin right now. 

     

        And I just watched him brush his teeth!

    post #5 of 69
    LOL this could be a great thread! I've always been intrigued/scared/fascinated by Alfarom's
    post #6 of 69
    My favorite is "Scentsitivity's" Baobab Tree
    post #7 of 69
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by barclaydetolly View Post

    The_Good_Life.  Not sure why, just like the sepia image. And it seems to fit his posts well.

     

    Pluran, because, hey, it's Joy Division, the only band that mattered to me in college. 

     

    Got to have a soft spot for that one.(Pluran's).
    Rather fond of Mimi Gardenia's current one too.

    post #8 of 69

    I love Heperd's doggie avatar - that dog is special and supercute. He's quite an adventurer.....

    post #9 of 69
    Foetidus perhaps. I use to like ipaidforthisnsme (Jillian), which was eons ago
    post #10 of 69

    +1's to Alfarom & Foetidus. Mimi's current & the previous are very gd as well. Gotto to run thru some long running thread to find more interesting avatars...

    post #11 of 69

    my own because i love the Blazers 

    post #12 of 69
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Mimi Gardenia View Post

    I love Heperd's doggie avatar - that dog is special and supercute. He's quite an adventurer.....


    So far... Mimi's because it's mysterious, classy and sexy!  Like a good woman's avatar should be!  Perfect for a fragrance community.

    post #13 of 69

    Oh you are very very sweet, BottleJunky ! Hugs ! 

    And you too badarun ! XXX

    post #14 of 69
    PuddleMonkey's avatar always made me smile. It may have been due to the fact I associated it with his hilarious posts though.
    post #15 of 69

    Scentologist, I used to love Nightmare Before Christmas when I was a kid.

    post #16 of 69
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Mimi Gardenia View Post

    Oh you are very very sweet, BottleJunky ! Hugs ! 

    And you too badarun ! XXX


    Could I have an XXX too in addition to my hugs Mimi????  happy.gif

    post #17 of 69
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by BottleJunky View Post

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Mimi Gardenia View Post

    Oh you are very very sweet, BottleJunky ! Hugs ! 

    And you too badarun ! XXX


    Could I have an XXX too in addition to my hugs Mimi????  happy.gif

    BottleJunky.... XOXOXO !!!!!!

    post #18 of 69
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Mimi Gardenia View Post

    BottleJunky.... XOXOXO !!!!!!

    YEAPS thanks!!! engel017.gif

    8/6/13 at 2:24pm

    Akahina said:



    I had one avitar for a long time and have changed it up lately. Simple question.

    Which avitar on Basenotes do you like or appreciate the most? And why? Ease to look at, beutiful, cute, unusual etc..

    This could be fun. cool.gif

    8/6/13 at 2:40pm

    barclaydetolly said:



    The_Good_Life.  Not sure why, just like the sepia image. And it seems to fit his posts well.

     

    Pluran, because, hey, it's Joy Division, the only band that mattered to me in college. 

    8/6/13 at 2:46pm

    Mick_Trick said:



    Got to be deadidol's "Ikea Monkey". Brings a chuckle every time, I loved that story.

    8/6/13 at 3:01pm

    Buysblind said:



    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Mick_Trick View Post

    Got to be deadidol's "Ikea Monkey". Brings a chuckle every time, I loved that story.

     

        I always thought that was a monkey in a spacesuit (like a Russian monkey or something).

     

     

        I'm reading the story about Darwin right now. 

     

        And I just watched him brush his teeth!

    8/6/13 at 3:57pm

    Possum-Pie said:



    LOL this could be a great thread! I've always been intrigued/scared/fascinated by Alfarom's

    8/6/13 at 4:06pm

    hednic said:



    My favorite is "Scentsitivity's" Baobab Tree

    8/6/13 at 4:11pm

    martinijo said:



    Quote:
    Originally Posted by barclaydetolly View Post

    The_Good_Life.  Not sure why, just like the sepia image. And it seems to fit his posts well.

     

    Pluran, because, hey, it's Joy Division, the only band that mattered to me in college. 

     

    Got to have a soft spot for that one.(Pluran's).
    Rather fond of Mimi Gardenia's current one too.

    8/6/13 at 4:13pm

    Mimi Gardenia said:



    I love Heperd's doggie avatar - that dog is special and supercute. He's quite an adventurer.....

    8/6/13 at 4:17pm

    Scentologist said:



    Foetidus perhaps. I use to like ipaidforthisnsme (Jillian), which was eons ago

    8/6/13 at 4:32pm

    badarun said:



    +1's to Alfarom & Foetidus. Mimi's current & the previous are very gd as well. Gotto to run thru some long running thread to find more interesting avatars...

    8/6/13 at 4:32pm

    Don Cheadle said:



    my own because i love the Blazers 

    8/6/13 at 4:53pm

    BottleJunky said:



    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Mimi Gardenia View Post

    I love Heperd's doggie avatar - that dog is special and supercute. He's quite an adventurer.....


    So far... Mimi's because it's mysterious, classy and sexy!  Like a good woman's avatar should be!  Perfect for a fragrance community.

    8/6/13 at 4:58pm

    Mimi Gardenia said:



    Oh you are very very sweet, BottleJunky ! Hugs ! 

    And you too badarun ! XXX

    8/6/13 at 5:30pm

    socalwoman said:



    PuddleMonkey's avatar always made me smile. It may have been due to the fact I associated it with his hilarious posts though.

    8/6/13 at 5:35pm

    rynegne said:



    Scentologist, I used to love Nightmare Before Christmas when I was a kid.

    8/6/13 at 5:41pm

    BottleJunky said:



    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Mimi Gardenia View Post

    Oh you are very very sweet, BottleJunky ! Hugs ! 

    And you too badarun ! XXX


    Could I have an XXX too in addition to my hugs Mimi????  happy.gif

    8/6/13 at 5:43pm

    Mimi Gardenia said:



    Quote:
    Originally Posted by BottleJunky View Post

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Mimi Gardenia View Post

    Oh you are very very sweet, BottleJunky ! Hugs ! 

    And you too badarun ! XXX


    Could I have an XXX too in addition to my hugs Mimi????  happy.gif

    BottleJunky.... XOXOXO !!!!!!

    8/6/13 at 5:46pm

    BottleJunky said:



    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Mimi Gardenia View Post

    BottleJunky.... XOXOXO !!!!!!

    YEAPS thanks!!! engel017.gif