Ambolt Came for a Visit in the PK Perfumes' Perfumarium, all the way dfrom Kiwi-land

    Ambolt Came for a Visit in the PK Perfumes' Perfumarium, all the way dfrom Kiwi-land

    post #1 of 5
    Thread Starter 

    Ryan had some business to attend to in Los Angeles, and he spent Saturday afternoon, night, and Sunday Morning with us, smelling all manner of materials, we had a great time together, and found several other common points of personal intersection in our lives as well. It was great fun to have him...

    Here's our family +1 Pic with Ryan, Sunday After Lunch...

    971597_10151774482829723_731660787_n.jpg

    Now he's off to Reno Nevada, and then to Seattle... and later back to LA, when he'll try to swing by Scent Bar in Hollywood, brick and mortar for Luckyscent.com.

    He tried to get there on Sunday, and could have, but would have limited his time to just 1/2 hour, and he felt he wanted to be allowed more luxurious timing there, and I can't blame him.

    I haven't decided if I want to try to go this friday nght, when Luca Turin will be there for an appearance... :-)

    Thanks Ryan/Ambolt for coming for a visit to the Perfumarium...

    Paul


    Edited by pkiler - 8/12/13 at 5:59pm
    post #2 of 5
    Thanks for sharing, and the photo is lovely!
    post #3 of 5
    Thread Starter 

    Oh Yeah, the boys really latched onto him, because he said that he sometimes plays Minecraft, and they REALLY like to play Minecraft, so he is a BIG hero in their eyes, they even want to Skype him and tell him all their Minecraft stories when He gets home to New Zealand...

    post #4 of 5

    Cool, thanks for posting such a nice story & pics, Paul!

    post #5 of 5

    Thanks Paul, looks like Great Five! Pleasant to see to all of you

    class="

    8/12/13 at 5:47pm

    pkiler said:



    Ryan had some business to attend to in Los Angeles, and he spent Saturday afternoon, night, and Sunday Morning with us, smelling all manner of materials, we had a great time together, and found several other common points of personal intersection in our lives as well. It was great fun to have him...

    Here's our family +1 Pic with Ryan, Sunday After Lunch...

    971597_10151774482829723_731660787_n.jpg

    Now he's off to Reno Nevada, and then to Seattle... and later back to LA, when he'll try to swing by Scent Bar in Hollywood, brick and mortar for Luckyscent.com.

    He tried to get there on Sunday, and could have, but would have limited his time to just 1/2 hour, and he felt he wanted to be allowed more luxurious timing there, and I can't blame him.

    I haven't decided if I want to try to go this friday nght, when Luca Turin will be there for an appearance... :-)

    Thanks Ryan/Ambolt for coming for a visit to the Perfumarium...

    Paul


    Edited by pkiler - 8/12/13 at 5:59pm

    8/12/13 at 8:20pm

    Curly11 said:



    Thanks for sharing, and the photo is lovely!

    8/12/13 at 11:37pm

    pkiler said:



    Oh Yeah, the boys really latched onto him, because he said that he sometimes plays Minecraft, and they REALLY like to play Minecraft, so he is a BIG hero in their eyes, they even want to Skype him and tell him all their Minecraft stories when He gets home to New Zealand...

    8/13/13 at 2:18am

    lpp said:



    Cool, thanks for posting such a nice story & pics, Paul!

    8/13/13 at 4:12am

    Ramute said:



    Thanks Paul, looks like Great Five! Pleasant to see to all of you





Loving perfume on the Internet since 2000