Looking for a fresh new scent under $70

    Looking for a fresh new scent under $70

    post #1 of 12
    Thread Starter 

    Hey everyone! I am looking fr for a new cologne, something fresh ,something that's nice during the day. I am 17 so I'm not into anything that's too strong either!..Any sugestions?

    post #2 of 12

    Check out Bleu de Chanel by Chanelor L'Homme by YSL. If you have a Sephora near you, sample them first and decide which one you like better. Each small bottle costs less than $70. You'll also find other fresh fragrances there, like Versace Eau Fraiche, which is cheaper than both BdC and L'Homme.

    Good luck!

    4443

    post #3 of 12

    360 Red- under 25 bucks- one of my favs

    post #4 of 12
    Another for Bleu de Chanel
    post #5 of 12

    All those mentioned so far are excellent. Polo Blue is one I'd recommend for your age group.

    post #6 of 12

    Lush Dirty is fresh and minty. Regrettably only available online. Other Lush are inexpensive and worth checking.

    cacio

    post #7 of 12

    I am also 17 and like fresh non heavy scents 1. YSL L'Homme (light, fresh, elegant, can be casual or suit and tie, has a apple juice champagne feel, its also lightly sweet in the end but in no way heavy and more fresh than sweet to me. My all time favorite). 2. Acqua di Gio (generic, extremely popular but no denying how good it smells).

    Others would be Nautica Voyage, Polo Blue Sport, Versace Man Eau Fraiche, Lacoste Essential Sport, Cool Water and Tommy.

    post #8 of 12
    Mugler Cologne

    76f68a58fee65b5014139daa55a08c8a.jpg
    post #9 of 12
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by cacioView Post

    Lush Dirty is fresh and minty. Regrettably only available online. Other Lush are inexpensive and worth checking.

    I'd second this one. It's very strong in the perfume form, but you can also buy the body spray (still in the stores) and get a similar effect that's turned down a notch. It's great stuff!

    post #10 of 12
    Polo blue

    Armani code sport
    post #11 of 12

    Seconding Bleu de Chanel

    post #12 of 12
    :lipsrsealed:

    Edited by O Pomone - 10/21/13 at 5:14am
    class="

    8/13/13 at 4:38pm

    ELJEFE17 said:



    Hey everyone! I am looking fr for a new cologne, something fresh ,something that's nice during the day. I am 17 so I'm not into anything that's too strong either!..Any sugestions?

    8/13/13 at 4:59pm

    del said:



    Check out Bleu de Chanel by Chanelor L'Homme by YSL. If you have a Sephora near you, sample them first and decide which one you like better. Each small bottle costs less than $70. You'll also find other fresh fragrances there, like Versace Eau Fraiche, which is cheaper than both BdC and L'Homme.

    Good luck!

    4443

    8/13/13 at 5:00pm

    Tony T said:



    360 Red- under 25 bucks- one of my favs

    8/13/13 at 5:17pm

    hednic said:



    Another for Bleu de Chanel

    8/13/13 at 5:36pm

    silentrich said:



    All those mentioned so far are excellent. Polo Blue is one I'd recommend for your age group.

    8/13/13 at 5:57pm

    cacio said:



    Lush Dirty is fresh and minty. Regrettably only available online. Other Lush are inexpensive and worth checking.

    cacio

    8/13/13 at 6:28pm

    ChrisKub414 said:



    I am also 17 and like fresh non heavy scents 1. YSL L'Homme (light, fresh, elegant, can be casual or suit and tie, has a apple juice champagne feel, its also lightly sweet in the end but in no way heavy and more fresh than sweet to me. My all time favorite). 2. Acqua di Gio (generic, extremely popular but no denying how good it smells).

    Others would be Nautica Voyage, Polo Blue Sport, Versace Man Eau Fraiche, Lacoste Essential Sport, Cool Water and Tommy.

    8/14/13 at 9:17pm

    chili_willi said:



    Mugler Cologne

    76f68a58fee65b5014139daa55a08c8a.jpg

    8/14/13 at 11:34pm

    deadidol said:



    Quote:
    Originally Posted by cacioView Post

    Lush Dirty is fresh and minty. Regrettably only available online. Other Lush are inexpensive and worth checking.

    I'd second this one. It's very strong in the perfume form, but you can also buy the body spray (still in the stores) and get a similar effect that's turned down a notch. It's great stuff!

    8/14/13 at 11:51pm

    tdwctdwc said:



    Polo blue

    Armani code sport

    8/15/13 at 11:11am

    Ken_Russell said:



    Seconding Bleu de Chanel

    8/15/13 at 12:01pm

    O Pomone said:



    :lipsrsealed:

    Edited by O Pomone - 10/21/13 at 5:14am





Loving perfume on the Internet since 2000