* Musc Ravageur is overrated: weak projection; only good in the opening
* Chergui is not full-bottle worthy
* 1 Million is an amazing fragrance
* Nothing from Dolce and Gabanna is good. The One is "ehh" at best.
* YSL L'Homme is better than YSL La Nuit
* Mugler Cologne is by no means a safe fragrance
* The Chanel Allure series is passable at best
* Cool Water is superior to the majority of fragrances
* Voyage from Hermes is nothing special
* Silver Mountain Water is better than Aventus
* Acqua Di Gio is deserves all the hype it gets
* Bond no 9 is not a bad house
* Old school powerhouses stink (to me)
* All of Tom Ford's designer frags are mediocre
* Versace Man Eau Fraiche is underrated on here
* I liked Dior Homme (pre-2011) better than Dior Homme Intense (pre-2011)
* Fragrances do have genders to them, sorry.
* Desert Marocain is the only woody-oriental powerhouse I would even let touch my skin
* There are more good frags $75+ than $75 and under, sorry.
* Guerlain is the most overrated line ever
* Kouros has a great opening but a horrid drydown
* Antaeus rests somewhere between mediocre and bad
* If a fragrance has a stupid name, I won't buy it. Even if it's good
* More than 3 sprays is usually too much
* You can wear "winter scents" in the heat of summer. Just spray less.
* Smelling fragrances on paper is 80% accurate, IMO
* Al Rehab is a very bad immitation of Silver Mountain Water
* Cool Water is both nearly identical and nothing like Green Irish Tweed (Schroedingers Cat)
* Creed batch variations aren't a big deal, and are barely noticeable.
* Encre Noire is brilliant, but gives me a headache
* Thierry Mugler is a one-trick pony
* I don't take Luca Turin too seriously.
* New Haarlem is INFINITELY better than Rochas Man
Edited by noirdrakkar - 9/10/13 at 8:42pm