Penhaligons in Australia

    Penhaligons in Australia

    post #1 of 22
    Thread Starter 

    Does anyone know what the deal is about Penhaligon's not yet being in Australia.

    I've had some dept store assistants telling me that they're expecting them by Father's day, then others saying towards the end of the year, and a boutique perfume shop telling me in 6 weeks.

    Does anyone have an info on if/when Penhaligon's will start being exported to Oz?

    post #2 of 22

    Second time you have said Penhaligon's is not available in Australia.......and now this is the second time that I have told you, that it is available from Kleins Perfumery.

    post #3 of 22
    If available, it will be overpriced anyway, you'd better off buying it online from overseas.
    post #4 of 22

    Selling Penhaligon's to the Aussies?

    What -- are they going to be ring-pull bottles grin.gif

    post #5 of 22
    Thread Starter 
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by John E BuoyView Post

    Second time you have said Penhaligon's is not available in Australia.......and now this is the second time that I have told you, that it is available from Kleins Perfumery.

    You make it soundlike I've committed a crime.


    Klein's looks overpriced. So I'm not going out of my way to get there.

    But thank you for the advice. And your rudeness.

    post #6 of 22

    Not a crime.....but you are aware it is available in Australia, yet you continue to say that it is not.......I don't get that????????

    So, you now acknowledge that it is available in Australia? Just because you find that it is expensive at Kleins, does not mean that it is not available.

    Even when David Jones was selling it 5 or 6 years ago, it was expensive then.

    My rudeness? Sorry, I wasn't trying to be rude.....I was just correcting your comment, which you already knew was not correct.

    post #7 of 22

    Graysoutlet also has some of the Penhaligons:

    http://www.graysoutlet.com.au/search?q=penhaligons

    post #8 of 22
    Thread Starter 
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by John E BuoyView Post

    Not a crime.....but you are aware it is available in Australia, yet you continue to say that it is not.......I don't get that????????

    So, you now acknowledge that it is available in Australia? Just because you find that it is expensive at Kleins, does not mean that it is not available.

    Even when David Jones was selling it 5 or 6 years ago, it was expensive then.

    My rudeness? Sorry, I wasn't trying to be rude.....I was just correcting your comment, which you already knew was not correct.

    I meant in Australia for general sale, or at least in the dept stores. Not sale in a single boutique.

    You can believe that you're right if that's what makes you happy.

    post #9 of 22

    OK, got it....you are purely a department store shopper. thumbsup.gif

    Good luck with that.

    post #10 of 22
    Thread Starter 
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by John E BuoyView Post

    OK, got it....you are purely a department store shopper. thumbsup.gif

    Good luck with that.

    For goodness' sake, please just grow up.

    post #11 of 22

    Ditto........Tried to help you, but it wasn't good enough.

    post #12 of 22

    Ummm, boys, please ;)

    post #13 of 22
    Thread Starter 
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by lppView Post

    Ummm, boys, please ;)

    It's been a long time since I've been called a boy.happy.gif

    Out of curiosity, is that a Kazanlik rose in your profile pic?

    post #14 of 22

    Sorry ;)

    It's Omar Khayyam, Aromaphile , it's related to Kazanlik, mine were unfortunately ruined by the weather here this year...

    post #15 of 22
    Thread Starter 

    It looks beautiful. Looks more like the Autumn Damask than Kazanlik.

    Had an Autumn Damask (aka "Quatre Saison") in mum's yard for years. The perfume exuding out of it was mouthwatering.

    Unfortunately, mum found a way of killing it.

    post #16 of 22

    Try Henry Bucks. They are having a Sale right now. You can check the frags online as well.

    http://www.henrybucks.com.au/penhaligons.html

    Cheers

    post #17 of 22
    Thread Starter 

    Oh, do they?! Excellent, there's a Henry Buck's one block from work.

    Thanks for that. :)

    post #18 of 22

    I was in Myer Melbourne on the weekend. They had a (one) Penhaligon's fragrances in store. They told me more of the Penhaligon's is coming soon.

    8/27/13 at 3:03am

    Aromaphile said:



    Does anyone know what the deal is about Penhaligon's not yet being in Australia.

    I've had some dept store assistants telling me that they're expecting them by Father's day, then others saying towards the end of the year, and a boutique perfume shop telling me in 6 weeks.

    Does anyone have an info on if/when Penhaligon's will start being exported to Oz?

    8/27/13 at 3:59am

    John E Buoy said:



    Second time you have said Penhaligon's is not available in Australia.......and now this is the second time that I have told you, that it is available from Kleins Perfumery.

    8/27/13 at 4:38am

    swarnadwipa said:



    If available, it will be overpriced anyway, you'd better off buying it online from overseas.

    8/27/13 at 7:02am

    Kaern said:



    Selling Penhaligon's to the Aussies?

    What -- are they going to be ring-pull bottles grin.gif

    8/28/13 at 1:27am

    Aromaphile said:



    Quote:
    Originally Posted by John E BuoyView Post

    Second time you have said Penhaligon's is not available in Australia.......and now this is the second time that I have told you, that it is available from Kleins Perfumery.

    You make it soundlike I've committed a crime.


    Klein's looks overpriced. So I'm not going out of my way to get there.

    But thank you for the advice. And your rudeness.

    8/28/13 at 1:40am

    John E Buoy said:



    Not a crime.....but you are aware it is available in Australia, yet you continue to say that it is not.......I don't get that????????

    So, you now acknowledge that it is available in Australia? Just because you find that it is expensive at Kleins, does not mean that it is not available.

    Even when David Jones was selling it 5 or 6 years ago, it was expensive then.

    My rudeness? Sorry, I wasn't trying to be rude.....I was just correcting your comment, which you already knew was not correct.

    8/28/13 at 1:45am

    John E Buoy said:



    Graysoutlet also has some of the Penhaligons:

    http://www.graysoutlet.com.au/search?q=penhaligons

    8/28/13 at 1:46am

    Aromaphile said:



    Quote:
    Originally Posted by John E BuoyView Post

    Not a crime.....but you are aware it is available in Australia, yet you continue to say that it is not.......I don't get that????????

    So, you now acknowledge that it is available in Australia? Just because you find that it is expensive at Kleins, does not mean that it is not available.

    Even when David Jones was selling it 5 or 6 years ago, it was expensive then.

    My rudeness? Sorry, I wasn't trying to be rude.....I was just correcting your comment, which you already knew was not correct.

    I meant in Australia for general sale, or at least in the dept stores. Not sale in a single boutique.

    You can believe that you're right if that's what makes you happy.

    8/28/13 at 2:00am

    John E Buoy said:



    OK, got it....you are purely a department store shopper. thumbsup.gif

    Good luck with that.

    8/28/13 at 2:05am

    Aromaphile said:



    Quote:
    Originally Posted by John E BuoyView Post

    OK, got it....you are purely a department store shopper. thumbsup.gif

    Good luck with that.

    For goodness' sake, please just grow up.

    8/28/13 at 2:10am

    John E Buoy said:



    Ditto........Tried to help you, but it wasn't good enough.

    8/28/13 at 2:17am

    lpp said:



    Ummm, boys, please ;)

    8/28/13 at 2:21am

    Aromaphile said:



    Quote:
    Originally Posted by lppView Post

    Ummm, boys, please ;)

    It's been a long time since I've been called a boy.happy.gif

    Out of curiosity, is that a Kazanlik rose in your profile pic?

    8/28/13 at 2:28am

    lpp said:



    Sorry ;)

    It's Omar Khayyam, Aromaphile , it's related to Kazanlik, mine were unfortunately ruined by the weather here this year...

    8/28/13 at 3:06am

    Aromaphile said:



    It looks beautiful. Looks more like the Autumn Damask than Kazanlik.

    Had an Autumn Damask (aka "Quatre Saison") in mum's yard for years. The perfume exuding out of it was mouthwatering.

    Unfortunately, mum found a way of killing it.

    8/28/13 at 3:23am

    Alex said:



    Try Henry Bucks. They are having a Sale right now. You can check the frags online as well.

    http://www.henrybucks.com.au/penhaligons.html

    Cheers

    8/28/13 at 3:54am

    Aromaphile said:



    Oh, do they?! Excellent, there's a Henry Buck's one block from work.

    Thanks for that. :)

    9/9/13 at 1:58pm

    John E Buoy said:



    I was in Myer Melbourne on the weekend. They had a (one) Penhaligon's fragrances in store. They told me more of the Penhaligon's is coming soon.





Loving perfume on the Internet since 2000